What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Wb1234

Referee

This will help them make the transition

the knights really are open to the English influence and imo that’s a great thing

Canberra almost beat easts off the back of their pommie signings

the nrl doesn’t raid super league enough for talent

Wb1234

Referee
Moses, Crichton, I am sure there are others Gus will pay overs on
If Crichton leaves he’s definitely going to dogs (rothfield said this on Twitter)

But ciraldo won’t try and poach him out of respect for his former team

he will wait and see if Penrith can fit him in with the salary cap going up to as much as 12.5 million

can’t see him as a full back he should stay at Penrith

if he goes how can people call you smug ? Lol

Iamback

Coach
If Crichton leaves he’s definitely going to dogs (rothfield said this on Twitter)

But ciraldo won’t try and poach him out of respect for his former team

he will wait and see if Penrith can fit him in with the salary cap going up to as much as 12.5 million

can’t see him as a full back he should stay at Penrith

if he goes how can people call you smug ? Lol

He can get good centre money BUT can't compete with high money others can offer, The hold up is the unknown cap figure

I haven't met a Panthers fan that thinks we can't replace him, That is the smug right there

Wb1234

Referee
He can get good centre money BUT can't compete with high money others can offer, The hold up is the unknown cap figure

I haven't met a Panthers fan that thinks we can't replace him, That is the smug right there
We all will just have to hate luai instead

Sifa Talakai signs a 3 year contract extension with the Cronulla Sharks.

mozza91

Coach
If the Knights/Tigers/Dragons signed Allan it’d be a shit signing.

Because it’s the Roosters it’ll be described as astute.

If the Knights/Tigers/Dragons signed Allan it’d be a shit signing.

Because it’s the Roosters it’ll be described as astute.

He's only a depth signing. Unless we get a heap of injuries, or rep players being unavailable, I expect he'll play a lot of NSW Cup. The Roosters need more back up options than just Paul Momorovski.

Latest posts