What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2022

to_ddeath

Coach
Flogson…riding winners everywhere & wrecking multis on 30/1 pops and butchering Yellow Brick
Is there nothing he can’t screw up???

Mong

Post Whore
Yo @Mong What word on Ninyo today pal?

Only just saw this.

Tried something different with her and ran her up close to pace and over a longer distance. I thought she did ok considering the track was too hard for her.

She stresses really bad when she gets to the track so she's running currently to try and get her more used to sustained campaigns even though it's not the right time of year really. I don't recall seeing a horse that sweats as much as she does at the track, often she can't even do the mounting yard parade but she was better yesterday it seems

to_ddeath

Coach
Brendan ‘Psych’ Ward, Pietro Dodgo Mechanico Idioto Romeo, local HK idiots, Sunday arvo is where chasing goes to die
Seriously this sh@t can get bent, wake me when the Orr is on FFS

Woss doing you depilated degenerates?

Surely one of you have a half decent tip that won’t break down at the 800m mark!

I’m liking Chevalier Savant in r3 at Newcastle. $6.50

to_ddeath

Coach
Pebble on Key Largo, butcher of the day hands down…thing was bolting & also had SRM with the winner, Dragonstone & Largo top 3 :(
Better off smoking crack today IMO

Latest posts