What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Gobsmacked

Bench
Are you still overseas ?

did you go anywhere other than Columbia

I met a copper from Brazil yesterday we were laughing at how cheap the coke is in Brazil lol
Yeah I just stayed in Colombia. Venezuela was too dangerous , then my plan to go to Peru was interrupted by protests. Colombia has been awesome though.
Should have seen the women in the club I was in last night 🤤
3 more days, then New York for 4 days, then home.
I'm getting offered to buy coke all the time but it's not my thing.

Wb1234

Referee
Yeah I just stayed in Colombia. Venezuela was too dangerous , then my plan to go to Peru was interrupted by protests. Colombia has been awesome though.
Should have seen the women in the club I was in last night 🤤
3 more days, then New York for 4 days, then home.
I'm getting offered to buy coke all the time but it's not my thing.
Hot women and cheap coke

omg

I’ve been good for almost ten years too

go to my sisters cafe in Brooklyn it’s called carthage must be destroyed

What would a second New Zealand team call itself?

I cannot imagine the Warriors will drop "New Zealand" from their name. Nor can I see them reverting back to "Auckland".

Having two teams called New Zealand would be too confusing. If NZ2 is named after a small region like Wellington or Christchurch then it'll struggle for relevance.

Auckland cannot support two teams. That rules out bringing in a second team that's called "Auckland".

Does NZ2 go down the same route as the Redcliffe Dolphins and call itself "The"?

MugaB

Coach

I cannot imagine the Warriors will drop "New Zealand" from their name. Nor can I see them reverting back to "Auckland".

Having two teams called New Zealand would be too confusing. If NZ2 is named after a small region like Wellington or Christchurch then it'll struggle for relevance.

Auckland cannot support two teams. That rules out bringing in a second team that's called "Auckland".

Does NZ2 go down the same route as the Redcliffe Dolphins and call itself "The"?
*Wellington Orcas, *South Island Bulls, *Bay of Plenty Potatoes, can call them whatever you want, its not like Brisbane Broncos, just started to call themselves Brisbane City Broncos, or West Brisbane Broncos...now that the Dolphins gave joined.

what the Warriors do is inconsequential to what an NZ2 team call themselves, thats upto the team itself to differ themselves from the warriors brand

Gobsmacked

Bench

The Roosters are called flthe Sydney Roosters.. which encompasses all of Sydney.. but we know where they're from and if fools nobody. Nobody in Parramatta is confused.
A new team will be the Southern something and everyone will know who that represents as they know with the Warriors

Wb1234

Referee
The Roosters are called flthe Sydney Roosters.. which encompasses all of Sydney.. but we know where they're from and if fools nobody. Nobody in Parramatta is confused.
A new team will be the Southern something and everyone will know who that represents as they know with the Warriors

Even before covid super rugby crowds in nz were in sharp decline with rugby union struggling for fans with other pastimes

one solution for a lower level club game was free entry!

Roosters are based not too far away from the CBD of Sydney and represent the region that was settled in 1788. Bondi is only 6 to 7km from Sydney Cove.

Latest posts