What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Two recent ones that annoy me cause theyre repeated constantly

The lady coughing to the tune of I think Beethoven

And the new Google Phone one where they interview each person and theyre so fascinated about removing stuff in the pics. Wow lol!!!

Incorrect

Coach
FFS how many times can they repeat the nauseous Mc Donalds Living On A Prayer ad, it is on constant repeat.
Maybe I'm missing something but does anyone else find it odd that Adam Gilchrist makes that random appearance in that ad pushing the broken down car??? Like, as far as I know, there's no other sports stars or celebrities in the ad, just a bunch of no name actors...

horrie hastings

First Grade
Maybe I'm missing something but does anyone else find it odd that Adam Gilchrist makes that random appearance in that ad pushing the broken down car??? Like, as far as I know, there's no other sports stars or celebrities in the ad, just a bunch of no name actors...

Yes that is a strange one.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Vodaphone shouldn't allow a video of a bloke playing with a rubber chicken

Last edited:

Latest posts