What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I superimposed Lebron's picture from TCT S G Ball jersey presentation, onto @Happy MEel 's team photo in the injury thread. I placed Matt Doorey's image over his team pic, ensuring that they are the same height. Funny how BA is looking at him. Click to enlarge.

Untitled.jpg

Happy MEel

First Grade
I superimposed Lebron's picture from TCT S G Ball jersey presentation, onto @Happy MEel 's team photo in the injury thread. I placed Matt Doorey's image over his team pic, ensuring that they are the same height. Funny how BA is looking at him. Click to enlarge.

View attachment 70007
BA doesn’t look impressed. Laps around the oval I reckon for Doorey. Lebron looks like a giant as well.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I remember HReed running out of dummy half last year. He looked lost. I also remember his running out of dummy half in the 20s, it was mostly when we were 1m out and he thought he could score.

This year he'll probably run more out of dummy half but that's because his halves are burton and idk flanagan? Bit of a class difference between our halves and the dogs' halves.