What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Nothing wrong with admitting you where in the wrong. It was racist and you took the piss out of his name.
My concern is there are 1000s of hits on these threads. And many teens clicking so I hate to send the wrong message to kids.... I'm sure you completely understand and wish to set a good example to the youth.
Dickhead

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Very true .... Molan was an easy target for some
Yep, it wasn't because she's racist, it's because merkins didn't like her. Just like how hindyeleven doesn't like Gronk.

If merkins have a funny name they deserve to get ridiculed for it. It doesn't matter what colour their skin is.

SneakyEel

Juniors
If he's that f**ken good why has he only won four NRL games at 24.5 years of age? That's a WPYSA18 of only 0.6 ffs!!!
It’s hard to win games when you play for Newcastle 😂. They also played him off the bench for 10mins he can’t make an impact with that. He’s got better players around him and better coaching staff. He has more people around him that can help him reach his best. BA is one of the best at developing forwards.

Pazza

First Grade
Well, lads, I have info that Momoisea is getting the first crack in the 12 jerseys this year. Think he has a lot more upside than Doorey. Momoisea is super fit as well. Looking forward to the Moses short balls to the big fella think he'll be a breakout player for us this year.

Lane 2.0?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, lads, I have info that Momoisea is getting the first crack in the 12 jerseys this year. Think he has a lot more upside than Doorey. Momoisea is super fit as well. Looking forward to the Moses short balls to the big fella think he'll be a breakout player for us this year.

Love it.

He's big, mobile, and fit.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep, it wasn't because she's racist, it's because merkins didn't like her. Just like how hindyeleven doesn't like Gronk.

If merkins have a funny name they deserve to get ridiculed for it. It doesn't matter what colour their skin is.

Yes correct. It was however a piss take make no mistake but if you said it I would of let it slide and not even of said anything.

hindy111

Post Whore
But should be easy to make the team. He barely f**king played for them.

It would be quite funny if we turned him into a good at the Knights expense.
Doorey was a good junior but it isn't like the Dogs seemed to put up any fight at all to keep him. I find that atleast a little concerning as they have wrapped up anyone they have wanted to keep and he is young and woukd of been cheap.