What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Do you reckon he looks unfit and a bit overweight.

I saw some highlights today of the shambles attacking plays the Tigers did with Papa involved in a few.

I thought he looked bigger then what he was here.
He definitely seems like a different player. So far he has regressed but even with us was a poor lateral defender which is maybe why by his own admission he preferred to play middle than on the edge.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ummmmm have you following the thread today??? I'm only returning serve in kind. Questioning my mental health and saying i have no friends is absolutely fine i suppose. But yeah i'm abusing poor old Pete fair dinkum.

Fair enough, and no, I haven't been following the thread today. Apologies and happy to admit that.
I'm too busy at the moment to catch up with every whinging post from every whinging person.

I'll make a point in future to not comment on anything I haven't fully informed myself about.
In saying that, even though Pete is a bit full of himself and self indulgent, he's still a great, genuine person. Someone who loves the Eels no end and deserves a bit of forum respect.
Even if his jokes are really shit. :)

hindy111

Post Whore
Ah yes, bring on the melodrama. We wanted to get rid of him but only if his new club agreed not to play him. We have failed yet again. We are in crisis. Thanks rugby league media, thanks dumb bogan readership. Fire up merkins, and click this bait.

He was on the downhill slide 18mths ago. Does he make our best 17? YES only cause what we have is garbage.
But he isnt going to make a difference between us winning or losing when we play them.
f**k him

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fair enough, and no, I haven't been following the thread today. Apologies and happy to admit that.
I'm too busy at the moment to catch up with every whinging post from every whinging person.

I'll make a point in future to not comment on anything I haven't fully informed myself about.
In saying that, even though Pete is a bit full of himself and self indulgent, he's still a great, genuine person. Someone who loves the Eels no end and deserves a bit of forum respect.
Actually i like his jokes.

hindy111

Post Whore

Well written and thought about posts are boring. 😴
I like tompost the first thought that pops into my mind

emjaycee

Coach
Have you also considered that Brad may actually have a flaw in his coaching style and may not be beyond reproach or criticism by virtue of his status as coach.
So you are saying he can be criticised and held to blame for any flaws in his coaching style because he is the coach, right?

Avenger

Immortal
I’m calling it,

Hopgood will end up being a better buy than Papali’i was however we will upgrade him before seasons end. He will also stay at 13 and Matterson will start on the edge next week. Lane will also return one week early.

We will also announce Sironen soon and play him in the middle. We will also buy an outside back.

And @Joshuatheeel will bookmark this post.

strider

Post Whore
So who is Nathan Brown going to displace from the Roosters team?

There is no way he starts when they are all fit. I think their bench is a bit odd Turpin, Hutchison and 2 forwards May, Baker .... the cheese players minutes in the middle away from dummy half. So thats less minutes for Nrown.

Is he really just depth for when Victor inevitably gets suspended or a head knock?

Latest posts