What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Let’s not forget the issue of our lack of juniors.

I know that’s not BA’s job, but when he looks at Penrith and all their local stars, does he not questions what’s going on with our juniors? We have the second largest nursery and are producing sweet f all.
It takes money to keep them. Doesn’t matter how big your nursery is otherwise.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seriously?

Pete is one of the most respected people on the Parra forum.
Have you run out of people to abuse?
Ummmmm have you following the thread today??? I'm only returning serve in kind. Questioning my mental health and saying i have no friends is absolutely fine i suppose. But yeah i'm abusing poor old Pete fair dinkum.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have you also considered that Brad may actually have a flaw in his coaching style and may not be beyond reproach or criticism by virtue of his status as coach.
Flaw means imperfection, and of course he is imperfect, like any coach. The only thing more ridiculous than your statement is your implication that you have the experience and insight to know what those flaws are.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wtf didn't we agree that Nathan Brown couldn't play against us this year.

Just another layer of stupidity from the club.

Why not force the Roosters to use there depth.

I dare say if roles were reversed.

Roosters would have stipulated that he couldn't play against them this year.
Maybe we don’t care whether he can play against us. We are happy with the freed up cap space. The Roosters need depth and they did us a favour. They might not have agreed if we put that clause in.

Latest posts