What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
So who is Nathan Brown going to displace from the Roosters team?

There is no way he starts when they are all fit. I think their bench is a bit odd Turpin, Hutchison and 2 forwards May, Baker .... the cheese players minutes in the middle away from dummy half. So thats less minutes for Nrown.

Is he really just depth for when Victor inevitably gets suspended or a head knock?

He will be in the 17 but on bench.

TheCrowe

Juniors
I’m calling it,

Hopgood will end up being a better buy than Papali’i was however we will upgrade him before seasons end. He will also stay at 13 and Matterson will start on the edge next week. Lane will also return one week early.

We will also announce Sironen soon and play him in the middle. We will also buy an outside back.

And @Joshuatheeel will bookmark this post.
Birds?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I’m calling it,

Hopgood will end up being a better buy than Papali’i was however we will upgrade him before seasons end. He will also stay at 13 and Matterson will start on the edge next week. Lane will also return one week early.

We will also announce Sironen soon and play him in the middle. We will also buy an outside back.

And @Joshuatheeel will bookmark this post.

Happy with that.

Sironen is a very good player, imo.

Matterson will be brilliant out wide.

And having Lane back will add a new dimension to our attack, and help settle DylBro.

Latest posts