What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

Blair

Coach
Good
He bailed and didnt really speak highly of the club when he went to the Panthers
Which is a bit off really. He's one of three Warriors to score a try in a grand final. Apart from winning a premiership a first grade career doesn't get much better than that. We gave him that.

(Stacey and Manu were the other two, for anyone who doesn't know).

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Going to be seeing some more of the old boys soon

Match fit on TV3 is doing League this year rather than rugby, Nikau and Wiki coaches, participants include Faumuina, Toopi, Seu Seu, Hape, E Lauaki, Lauiti’iti, Vainakolo and at the end of it they play an old Aussie side

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Interesting to hear Elijah Taylor say he has asked the Warriors 3 times over the past 3-4 years if he could come back on a train and trial deal but had no luck
I guess getting released by the Tigers at 30 doesn’t really set you up for much in the NRL. Shame in a way but he plays in one position we’ve rarely been short of cattle.

Meth

Staff member
I guess getting released by the Tigers at 30 doesn’t really set you up for much in the NRL. Shame in a way but he plays in one position we’ve rarely been short of cattle.

didn’t he shit on the club from the Tigers too?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Much Patrick Herbert Ken Maumalo combination history?
Ken spent a good chunk of his time not getting passed to be Solomona “ball hog” Kata, haha. He started scoring tries when he switched flanks with Peta Hiku.
can’t really remember if he really played outside Herbert much. But if he’s on form he’s a pretty useful player if limited in some aspects of his game. Huge workrate and metres out of your own end, and a reasonably good finisher, but lacks serious pace and isn’t a particularly dangerous aerial target for a tall man.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Much Patrick Herbert Ken Maumalo combination history?
Not sure but seems Ken is his replacement.

Patrick Herbert has been granted an early release from his Titans contract.

The 26-year-old was signed until the end of 2023 on the Gold Coast, but the parties came to a mutual agreement to allow the Kiwi-born centre to depart on compassionate grounds.
LINK

23-03-2023

Blair

Coach
Not sure about unfriendly but I’d agree with the other two, sadly work keeps me here
Just a guess, I reckon guys like us make friends easy but I've heard stories about people having real problems making friends here.

Don't take me seriously, I just miss Palmerston North, my hometown (which I left aged 14, in 1984!)

I'll always love the place.

Latest posts