What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's only March

This Year?

Immortal
But they've beaten the 2 time premiers in their own backyard.
Won the war and the battle of Brisbane.
Are we getting a sneak peak of the 2023 premiers?

This Year?

Immortal
They were pushed by an undermanned Dolphins tonight. They’ll be there in September but it’s hard to see them going past the Roosters or Bunnies
I wouldn't discount this win tonight. The pressure was finals-like and they came through with the win. If they are injury/suspension free heading into the finals I think they have a very good chance to end the drought.

mave

Coach
If the Broncs can ever win a pre season comp, I might start rating them.

Wb1234

Referee
Talented side but ultimately the fact that Kevin Walters coached them will get to them

a wins a win but the dolphins almost won and they played badly

blaza88z

Coach
See how they go against the immovable object next week….even if that object is immovably on the bottom of the ladder.

Got a terrible record against you guys, last night's game was a shocker though and both coaches acknowledged that, not that Wayne's input matters but I was glad to see Kevvie acknowledging that it was a shit show out there, still won and that's the main thing.

Expecting us to be better next week.

blaza88z

Coach
Talented side but ultimately the fact that Kevin Walters coached them will get to them

a wins a win but the dolphins almost won and they played badly

Say what you want but there's no doubt he's turned the club around, they don't all come out coaching like Wayne Bennett.

Wb1234

Referee
Say what you want but there's no doubt he's turned the club around, they don't all come out coaching like Wayne Bennett.
Could’ve just kept Wayne bennett

he’s being carried by Reynolds and now Walsh (who he let go to the warriors)

blaza88z

Coach
Could’ve just kept Wayne bennett

he’s being carried by Reynolds and now Walsh (who he let go to the warriors)

A player he signed and a player whom he allowed back into the club, great man management, I agree.

Fangs

Coach
They should be in the top 4 and challenging for the comp. But we all remember 2022.

They were almost put to the sword by the Dolphins who were severely undermanned. They will need to improve a lot to win the comp. Time will tell

Latest posts