What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's only March

Got a terrible record against you guys, last night's game was a shocker though and both coaches acknowledged that, not that Wayne's input matters but I was glad to see Kevvie acknowledging that it was a shit show out there, still won and that's the main thing.

Expecting us to be better next week.

that is true, we got you after the Cowboys game last year where there was always going to be a response. It just coincided with the start of your collapse. The year before we beat you in the lockdown….and since that game we have only won twice more with Brooks in the 7.

some11

Referee
They should be in the top 4 and challenging for the comp. But we all remember 2022.

They were almost put to the sword by the Dolphins who were severely undermanned. They will need to improve a lot to win the comp. Time will tell
Good to see you got over last nights tantrum.

Fangs

Coach
Good to see you got over last nights tantrum.

Hardly a tantrum.

I suppose I should give some credit. They hung in there and won. Gotta win the tight games.

I would still view it as embarrassing. Contenders wipe teams off the park in that scenario. I'd expect a much better performance next round.

blaza88z

Coach
Hardly a tantrum.

I suppose I should give some credit. They hung in there and won. Gotta win the tight games.

I would still view it as embarrassing. Contenders wipe teams off the park in that scenario. I'd expect a much better performance next round.

So do the fans, I am a regular on BHQ and nobody there is waxing lyrical about being genuine contenders, well a few might be but they're taking the piss.

It's nice to be winning games, if we can consistently do it for the duration of the season we've got a good enough team to give it a shake but there's a significant "if" in that statement.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
So do the fans, I am a regular on BHQ and nobody there is waxing lyrical about being genuine contenders, well a few might be but they're taking the piss.

It's nice to be winning games, if we can consistently do it for the duration of the season we've got a good enough team to give it a shake but there's a significant "if" in that statement.
I routinely lurk around most teams forums and BHQ is far, far, far away from being the worst.

March Premiers already got the medals. Good work. Won the Battle. Now for the War.

A lot rests on Reyno, and Kevvie. Players admitted he can’t coach and that remains interesting, more so since Flegler and Farnworth have already jumped ship.

But who knows, eh?

519B2EA1-AB3F-4E5B-B008-9C07008C3D16.jpeg

This Year?

Immortal
I routinely lurk around most teams forums and BHQ is far, far, far away from being the worst.
I usually have a little look there after a game against the Dragons and they are overall a pretty decent bunch of fans who have alot of knowledge of the game which was refreshing. They don't shitpost like we do here of course but it's still a good read.
I steer well clear of any non-LU Dragons fansites. Some of them are beyond embarrassing.

Fangs

Coach

What the hell is BHQ? Wayne Bennett Head Quarters?

Fangs

Coach
Honestly it's a squad that can win the comp. They have had the best recruitment of any team in the past two seasons.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
It's a month in. I'm happy with our efforts so far, but let's look at how we're holding up in August/September. We were coming 3rd or 4th after round 19 last year and missed the finals...

Provided they stay relatively injury-free during the year, I can't see anything else other than top 6ish spot at the end of the year. Anything less would be a giant fail given the OP squad they have.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Squad isn’t the problem

it’s the guy holding the clipboard

Old mate.

Likeable fellow. I have his autograph somewhere next to Allan's. Not to show off but I am, yes I have them.

I wish him the best but he has a few petulant players under his belt.

blaza88z

Coach
Squad isn’t the problem

it’s the guy holding the clipboard

Dunno what it is you have against the guy, he's no mastercoach but he's clearly doing a lot of things right, you don't go from wooden spooners to the position we're in now if you are no good.

It's not like we were just ordinary on the field, our cap was a mess, we had to pay blokes to play for other clubs, it was bottom of the pits stuff.

Wb1234

Referee
Dunno what it is you have against the guy, he's no mastercoach but he's clearly doing a lot of things right, you don't go from wooden spooners to the position we're in now if you are no good.

It's not like we were just ordinary on the field, our cap was a mess, we had to pay blokes to play for other clubs, it was bottom of the pits stuff.
Broncos should never ever have been wooden spooners

im a Wayne bennett fan

broncos deserve what they get for their stupidity

blaza88z

Coach
Broncos should never ever have been wooden spooners

im a Wayne bennett fan

broncos deserve what they get for their stupidity

Of course we got what we deserved, it seems like your issue is based around the club sacking Wayne. Is that you Darius?

Latest posts