What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Poor fella is struggling especially mentally I hear to get back from that shocking injury.

Makes me wonder if he will ever get back to his best when he does return.
Plus he is under contract for another 3 years. At his best he is on the podium when it comes to fullbacks with Tedesco and Trbojević. That as far as I’m concerned are the only game breakers besides Ponga who would be a huge gamble. Dylan Edwards is also up there but is just a younger version of what we already have in Gutherson.

Like the idea of finding an X factor player off the bench but I don’t like replacing Gutho at fullback. I think it would cause too much confusion within our attacking structures and I don’t think there’s another FB out there other than Edwards who can match his effort areas particularly in relation to the defence.

yy_cheng

Coach
Like the idea of finding an X factor player off the bench but I don’t like replacing Gutho at fullback. I think it would cause too much confusion within our attacking structures and I don’t think there’s another FB out there other than Edwards who can match his effort areas particularly in relation to the defence.
Exactly.

I've said in 2 years time, not this year

Latest posts