What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
I saw OBrien dropped Dom Young today .... if he doesnt want him the rest of the year we can swap Waqa 😄 ... but he aint a fullback gamebreaker
He'd be pretty handy for the remainder of the year, but you'd think if that was the case the Roosters would just offload someone first.

the phantom menace

First Grade
The only reason we are having this conversation is not because of Gutherson it’s because our game breaker has been asleep at the wheel and started the season poorly. I don’t even have to reveal his name, everyone knows who that is.
Hodgson too. He could be a game breaker... but isn't. I can see Hodgson being dropped to reggies for Hands from mid-year, if this new recruit is landed as a bench backline utility (covering halves and fullback).

strider

Post Whore
He'd be pretty handy for the remainder of the year, but you'd think if that was the case the Roosters would just offload someone first.
Well ok ... we can take Manu then 😉 .... but seriously they have no spare position to play Dom ... they can give us Tupou

IFR33K

Coach
Last time we had too many fullbacks, we got the spoon. Guthersons asset is his energy and work rate. Moving him to centre will limit his involvement. Only way it’ll work is for Gutho to move to 6. Are we willing to let Moses walk and move Guth to 6?

Chipmunk

Coach
Well ok ... we can take Manu then 😉 .... but seriously they have no spare position to play Dom ... they can give us Tupou
I suspect there would be suitors for both Jaxson Paulo and Corey Allen. To be honest, I'd expect us to likely be one of them.

Latest posts