What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
Only people I’d move Gutho for permanently would be Paps or Teddy and neither are available.

Val Holmes is off contract I believe and may want a return to Sydney, he does want to play fullback

Chipmunk

Coach
Only people I’d move Gutho for permanently would be Paps or Teddy and neither are available.

Val Holmes is off contract I believe and may want a return to Sydney, he does want to play fullback
He's from Townsville, so is his wife. Why would he want to come back to Sydney?

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm intrigued to know who the club is considering. We've basically only got two NRL level front rowers in the entire joint, and a 9 who is in capable of playing 80 minutes...but let's go find a Fullback...Surely this was meant to come out next Saturday (I.e April Fools Day!)

Noise

Coach
RTS is an interesting one. Being away from the game for a few years might be detrimental to any potential X factor he could offer us in the short term. It would take him a while to get his fitness up to speed especially if he comes back to ply FB.
He could also play wing or centre.

Latest posts