What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gutherson been in excellent form. Least of issue.
Everyone thinks he will drop off shortly.

I think the opposite he has always has been an effort player and a competitor and he won't lose that.

He has never had or relied on speed or explosiveness so his decline won't be noticed.

I don't think much will really change especially as he keeps himself super fit.

yy_cheng

Coach
Everyone thinks he will drop off shortly.

I think the opposite he has always has been an effort player and a competitor and he won't lose that.

He has never had or relied on speed or explosiveness so his decline won't be noticed.

I don't think much will really change especially as he keeps himself super fit.
Its to groom the successor.
In 86 when cronin and price retired, we could not fill their absence the following years... 37 years..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Last time we had too many fullbacks, we got the spoon. Guthersons asset is his energy and work rate. Moving him to centre will limit his involvement. Only way it’ll work is for Gutho to move to 6. Are we willing to let Moses walk and move Guth to 6?
Drown to centre

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why would the Sharks let either of them go this year?
I doubt it's for this year. Journos talking about 2023 signings that could improve the team are just getting fans' hopes up. As has been said already, why would their current club let them go? It would have to be a UK-based Aussie with an out clause. Or a dangerous runner stuck in reserve grade behind a superstar.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Its a rumours thread right?. The thing with rumours is they aren't facts just things you heard. Yet some PEANUT comes out on here and wants to crush any rumours. Everyone knows you take rumours as a grain as salt. We all know many rumours are probably not true just Chinese whispers. But hey it's a bit of fun and gives us something to talk about.
This forum is heading downhil fast. All the funs being sucked away
Take it to the whinging thread.

yy_cheng

Coach
It is super nuts. We need a quality big bopper and with junz out, it might obviously show this.

They think reg, jnr are bullet proof. They can get injured and suspended and origin and an X factor will be useless

Gronk

Staff member
The big man from the east has spoken and pasted some url to show what a big man he is. Next will be a gif
Well yeah, don’t let a source (facts) get in the way of your made up shit.

Did you know that he is the ELDER of 7 kids ? So you tell me, how did Penrith know when he was 11 that his family were trouble ?

Gronk

Staff member
Its a rumours thread right?. The thing with rumours is they aren't facts just things you heard. Yet some PEANUT comes out on here and wants to crush any rumours. Everyone knows you take rumours as a grain as salt. We all know many rumours are probably not true just Chinese whispers. But hey it's a bit of fun and gives us something to talk about.
This forum is heading downhil fast. All the funs being sucked away
You’re throwing your toys out of the cot because your rumour fizzled. Move on mate. Why have such a glass jaw about it all ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Take it to the whinging thread.
Sup Hello GIF by The Detour

Latest posts