What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Yeah 100% especially with some of the decisions we see from them lunatics in the bunker asylum.

How can you trust them to determine if a bloke is concussed or not.
Especially when they are making a judgement based on watching a screen for a few seconds after the incident occurred

Gronk

Staff member
If the bunker / doctor f**ked up (which is highly possible, even likely) then he should be allowed to play.
Well all players are given a Cat 1 or 2 or whatever within a few mins of the incident by an independent doctor. If this is the precedent moving forward, then cool. Makes me wonder of Moses needed a week off.

Noise

Coach
Well all players are given a Cat 1 or 2 or whatever within a few mins of the incident by an independent doctor. If this is the precedent moving forward, then cool. Makes me wonder of Moses needed a week off.
The fact that we didn’t appeal it probably means he did need the week off. The rule has always been in place that you can apply to appeal. If I know that, then I’m sure our medical team do too.

Latest posts