What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

T-Boon

Coach
Souths’ march turnout offers a different perspective
It does that. But I think most signs point to expansion into sensible places trumps history of that is the main reason to retain a club. As I said I would offer the Perth location to the Bears but I would be saying to them you have to play your NSW Cup team from out of Perth for 3 years and make a connection then we will give you the NRL license but you have to play 12 home games in Perth each year for ever.

Iamback

Coach
It does that. But I think most signs point to expansion into sensible places trumps history of that is the main reason to retain a club. As I said I would offer the Perth location to the Bears but I would be saying to them you have to play your NSW Cup team from out of Perth for 3 years and make a connection then we will give you the NRL license but you have to play 12 home games in Perth each year for ever.

The issue becomes when the new team falls off the cliff. You have that history you can then market it well particularly in heritage week.

So it gives you 1 guaranteed big crowd
2 when they are hosting in magic round

That is a great boost for a new market team hence why these areas are speaking to the Bears

Jamberoo

Juniors
The issue becomes when the new team falls off the cliff. You have that history you can then market it well particularly in heritage week.

So it gives you 1 guaranteed big crowd
2 when they are hosting in magic round

That is a great boost for a new market team hence why these areas are speaking to the Bears
The Bears are running out of time. In 20 years they will have been out of the comp as long as Jets have now. If another generation passes they will be long forgotten and have very little to offer any joint venture.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
lol Perth stadia won every category they were eligible for… which kinda makes you suspect the voting was somewhat skewed