What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
If Rava is 26yrs old and really only started hitting his straps last two seasons at a consistent level.......ie 24/25 yrs old

Is it possible CT at 22yrs of age could start ironing out his footy in 2024 and be ready 2025

we dont need him to be perfect in 2024............just close the gap on the crap like Rava had to.............in a season where it doesnt matter quite as much as it will in 2025

I mean Suli and CT running at you...............you better be ready........Id love to be Kyle with Sua, Suli and CT to choose from when running the ball

BOOOOMBA !!!!!

Its the defence that needs to level jump significantly

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
one shoulder lol :)

oh well

at least we have TC, Rava, Suli, Lomax, Finau all sorted min next two years along with kyle and ben

Fegais finish 2024

Bird hopefully also but from memory a MO has two contracts ie one for the club and one for the player and either can take up

Now to finalise Tamale and Sloan !!!!!

Last edited:
Did Flanno bring him here to replace Feagai. Sure as hell hope so if he can at least stay on his wing and not go wandering foolishly. Feeling for young Sione Finau, but he should get his crack at Firsts some time soon.

The Word

Juniors
If Rava is 26yrs old and really only started hitting his straps last two seasons at a consistent level.......ie 24/25 yrs old

Is it possible CT at 22yrs of age could start ironing out his footy in 2024 and be ready 2025

we dont need him to be perfect in 2024............just close the gap on the crap like Rava had to.............in a season where it doesnt matter quite as much as it will in 2025

I mean Suli and CT running at you...............you better be ready........Id love to be Kyle with Sua, Suli and CT to choose from when running the ball

BOOOOMBA !!!!!

Its the defence that needs to level jump significantly
Agreed. I don't know how we'll go this year but I tell you what, our squad is starting to look like it's packing some serious muscle. Flannagan's squads have always seemed to be tough and strong, similar to Ricky Stuart's.

Illusion

Bench

Latest posts