What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Girds89

Bench
Fish is incredible. I wouldn’t have any other front rower over him. He hurts the opposition on both sides of the ball.

Payne haas is the best front rower in the game.

Hurts me to say it cause i love fish and leota. Theyre our best front rowers ever.

But haas is going to go down as the best front rower of all time.

Mins he plays, hes fitness, his numbers his impact his offload ability..

He is an animal.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Hurts me to say it cause i love fish and leota. Theyre our best front rowers ever.

He is an animal.
Only the best until Yeo moves there to finish up 😉

Luke Bowden

First Grade

He is an animal.

He’s extremely good, but our boys don’t lose, even at international level. They are no fuss heavy hitters, I’d argue they have a bigger impact on a game than Payne in the Haas.

Pomoz

Bench
Haas? Pfft. Great athlete, good motor, but if its multiple choice of who im running at, it's Haas first, Fish second and i might pull my hamstring before i get to Leota (honestly coach, i felt it twinge). If it is going to be a tough battle, Leota and Fish are your men. They reish it. Haas never gets over them.

Munky

Coach
IMO Flegler offered more impact as a prop in the Broncos GF side.

Haas runs to absorb the contact and push forward where as Flegler runs as if the defensive line isn't there.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Haas? Pfft. Great athlete, good motor, but if its multiple choice of who im running at, it's Haas first, Fish second and i might pull my hamstring before i get to Leota (honestly coach, i felt it twinge). If it is going to be a tough battle, Leota and Fish are your men. They reish it. Haas never gets over them.

Haas hasn’t won stuff all. There is a reason for that… Tiny Heart

Girds89

Bench
Haas is going to be the best front rower of all time. He is simply freakish. Blokes 24. Ranked by his peers as best forward in the game already.

Anyone that thinks hes not the best forward in game is one eyed. Just a fact.

What makes penriths pack so elite isn't that we have fish who is also an one of the elite front rowers of all time.. or yeo who is one of the greats of all time...

Our pack is special cause they hunt as a pack.

Leota and fish feed off each other.

Kennys fitness, line speed and defence is the best in the comp.

Marto and soro belt blokes for fun.

And yeo is just an elite player who never misses a tackle and just dominates.

They go together.. they feed off each other. Thats what makes our pack so special.

Iamback

Coach
I think the Alamonti resigning is again just a cover for an extra 12 months till casey comes in.

He is in the plans.

Personally i think we go hard for tiny over turuva.

Tiny can cover centre and wing.

Edwards
Tiny
Tago
Casey
Too

Thats nothing against turuva..love the bloke. Hes a gun. But wingers are easier to replace and tiny offers more being able to play centre. Plus hes showed he is an elite finisher.. some of the tries he scored on the wing were freakish finishes

I am talking if Taylan goes because that is what it looks like

Alamoti could even go another year to take their time with Casey

Iamback

Coach
Nathan
Dyl
Yeo
Fish
To'o
Martin
This is our core. I guess Edwards will be the first to go and then Yeo will go to prop maybe. Looks like Tago might have been added to this group.

Tago allows us to lock in a centre.
So we have

Fullback
Wing
Centre
Half
Prop
Backrow
Lock

As the key guys locked in

Girds89

Bench
I am talking if Taylan goes because that is what it looks like

Alamoti could even go another year to take their time with Casey

We need to keep taylan.

What hes showed in 2 games back from an acl at his age... in what is really the start of his 2md year in fg is quite remarkable. Freakish.

I had faith hed do well at centre.. i was optimistic.. bit i didn't think hed kill it like he has.

He can be as good as tago.

And i think he and tago can both be btter then critta.

And ive been saying for 2 years i think tago will be better then critta.

Keep tiny and with the guys we have locked up already i really think we can have another 4-5 years of top 4 finishes.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
We need to keep taylan.

What hes showed in 2 games back from an acl at his age... in what is really the start of his 2md year in fg is quite remarkable. Freakish.

I had faith hed do well at centre.. i was optimistic.. bit i didn't think hed kill it like he has.

Keep tiny and with the guys we have locked up already i really think we can have another 4-5 years of top 4 finishes.
We don't NEED any centre. I want him and I'm sure the club do to but he's a small piece of this puzzle

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Haas is going to be the best front rower of all time. He is simply freakish. Blokes 24. Ranked by his peers as best forward in the game already.

Anyone that thinks hes not the best forward in game is one eyed. Just a fact.

What makes penriths pack so elite isn't that we have fish who is also an one of the elite front rowers of all time.. or yeo who is one of the greats of all time...

Our pack is special cause they hunt as a pack.

Leota and fish feed off each other.

Kennys fitness, line speed and defence is the best in the comp.

Marto and soro belt blokes for fun.

And yeo is just an elite player who never misses a tackle and just dominates.

They go together.. they feed off each other. Thats what makes our pack so special.
If it was an individual sport, you might have a point. But it isn’t.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
We need to keep taylan.

I don’t like to say I told y’all so…..

But…

I’ve saying it all preseason that he’d kill it and he’s knee wouldn’t be an issue.

I was watching him train, but not people wanted to hear it…

Girds89

Bench
I don’t like to say I told y’all so…..

But…

I’ve saying it all preseason that he’d kill it and he’s knee wouldn’t be an issue.

I was watching him train, but not people wanted to hear it…

Dont get me started on what youve all told us mate lol. Youve had some absolutely dud calls over the last few years haha. Not just soni.

Dont think anyone doubted tiny btw. People just didnt expect him to comw out firing.

Girds89

Bench
If it was an individual sport, you might have a point. But it isn’t.

Lol... you dont go within 2.5mins of winning a gf and not being a team player and a great team.

The broncs last year where incredible. Better then us id argue. But our big game experience and better fitness got us over the line just... just... having the goat helped too...

The broncs arent a team of individuals. Haas isnt a one man show.

Last year
Walsh was elite
Arthars was one of the most underatted players on the comp
Staggs and farnworth were elite
Cobbo a bit rocks but plenty of diamonds
Mam was elite
Reynolds was rock solid
And they hunted as a pack in the forwards with haas as the clear leader.

Trying to suggest they are a team of individuals or he was a one man show is just ludicrous..they were epic last year and i expect they will be top 4 and pushing for the gf again this year

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Dont get me started on what youve all told us mate lol. Youve had some absolutely dud calls over the last few years haha. Not just soni.

Dont think anyone doubted tiny btw. People just didnt expect him to comw out firing.
Please go on? Let’s list my dud calls.. please don’t use me, trying to explain to you how the game actually works.

so please do tell.

Also, the Soni think wasn’t my call, but please don’t let that get in the way..

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Lol... you dont go within 2.5mins of winning a gf and not being a team player and a great team.

The broncs last year where incredible. Better then us id argue. But our big game experience and better fitness got us over the line just... just... having the goat helped too...

The broncs arent a team of individuals. Haas isnt a one man show.

Last year
Walsh was elite
Arthars was one of the most underatted players on the comp
Staggs and farnworth were elite
Cobbo a bit rocks but plenty of diamonds
Mam was elite
Reynolds was rock solid
And they hunted as a pack in the forwards with haas as the clear leader.

Trying to suggest they are a team of individuals or he was a one man show is just ludicrous..they were epic last year and i expect they will be top 4 and pushing for the gf again this year

What’s he won?

Girds89

Bench
Please go on? Let’s list my dud calls.. please don’t use me, trying to explain to you how the game actually works.

so please do tell.

Also, the Soni think wasn’t my call, but please don’t let that get in the way..

It wouldnt matter what i tell you mate. You could never admit youre wrong and thats sad tbh. Ive read the stuff you posted on here over the years and youve got as good strike rate as the rest of us.

Except no one else claims to be experts... i read your post the other day knocking the posters here and that your "footy mates" actually know footy haha. Go bump into kevy k once a year again and spread the gospel to the footy mates super coach... get it right half the time and leave us mere mortals to enjoy the game

Latest posts