What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Fri - South Sydney 20-16 Canterbury @ Accor

Round 4: South Sydney v Canterbury

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What the hell are you talking about Brandy? :confused: It sounds like he's suggesting change the rules for kick offs.

GongPanther

Referee
What's Skeepe's secret sauce on the long weekend?

I have Jamison Lager 5.2% in my ikegger and a bottle of Dimple.
Hows Cleary's home brew bar going North of Penrith? A couple of weeks ago lots of home brewers are going broke because of the governments tax laws. My take on it is that it is too expensive, plus the market is saturated with home brew makers as well as the high tax.

Fangs

Coach
Hows Cleary's home brew bar going North of Penrith? A couple of weeks ago lots of home brewers are going broke because of the governments tax laws. My take on it is that it is too expensive, plus the market is saturated with home brew makers as well as the high tax.

I've never tried actually.

I tried Riverside Brewing in Parramatta today and they refused to fill my keg. Something about Jesus and rules and good Friday. The great people at Jamison Brewing (Penrith of course) filled it up with haste.

It's an expensive racket. I'm not actually sure how they make their money. Probably supplying local businesses like restaurants.

I've never tried actually.

I tried Riverside Brewing in Parramatta today and they refused to fill my keg. Something about Jesus and rules and good Friday. The great people at Jamison Brewing (Penrith of course) filled it up with haste.

It's an expensive racket. I'm not actually sure how they make their money. Probably supplying local businesses like restaurants.
Doesn’t seem right to me to not be allowed to take piss home on day that remembers a dude who once turned water into wine

Artiste

Juniors
What the hell are you talking about Brandy? :confused: It sounds like he's suggesting change the rules for kick offs.
Please don’t. The hit ups from the kick off are some of the best parts of the game.
But this new softer version they are implementing, it wouldn’t surprise me

Fangs

Coach
Don’t do it to yourself mate. Stick to the water of life. Leave the corn syrup alone.

Single malt all the way. 18 years plus. I've got a Glendronach 21 for Sunday lunch. Love the sherry cask scotch.

And cognac. Remi Martin for those special occasions. Martell my other favourite.

Now back to my beer. This next game is taking ages.

SBD82

Coach
Single malt all the way. 18 years plus. I've got a Glendronach 21 for Sunday lunch. Love the sherry cask scotch.

And cognac. Remi Martin for those special occasions. Martell my other favourite.

Now back to my beer. This next game is taking ages.
You can keep the cognac. But I respect your taste in whisky.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Please don’t. The hit ups from the kick off are some of the best parts of the game.
But this new softer version they are implementing, it wouldn’t surprise me

Lets not turn into Rugby Union. It was probably just Alexander and Ennis talking dribble