What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fraud thread

Munky

Coach
Jaemon Salmon - will be found out at the dogs this year. A fringe first grader who rounded out the 17 for a great team. Probably lucky that at Penrith he was mates with the right people.

I regard the Penrith 2022 side as an amazing fifteen players who were essentially weakness free.

With Salmon and Kenny to get to the seventeen in the game day squad.

Kenny really improved last year when the team is in possession. Was always solid in defence.

Salmon stopped getting picked in 2023.

The rest of the 2022 squad was so good that a halves combo of SOS and Salmon beat two other top eight teams in the Rabbits and Raiders late in the season.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jaemon Salmon - will be found out at the dogs this year. A fringe first grader who rounded out the 17 for a great team. Probably lucky that at Penrith he was mates with the right people.

See people don't agree with me and that's cool but I reckon Salmon is a decent enough six. Hard to say he'd ever be anything beyond that given he's never had a decent go there but he was pretty good early at Parra.

Really a good example of why badging yourself (or being badged) as a utility kills more players than it helps. Douehi could probably be the same but he also seems like a f**kwit to boot. Coaches use you where they need a body, rather than where you're best. He'll probably play 150 first grade games across 6 different positions and be remembered for never doing that well at any of them and being called a weak gutted dog by Sticky.

See people don't agree with me and that's cool but I reckon Salmon is a decent enough six. Hard to say he'd ever be anything beyond that given he's never had a decent go there but he was pretty good early at Parra.

Really a good example of why badging yourself (or being badged) as a utility kills more players than it helps. Douehi could probably be the same but he also seems like a f**kwit to boot. Coaches use you where they need a body, rather than where you're best. He'll probably play 150 first grade games across 6 different positions and be remembered for never doing that well at any of them and being called a weak gutted dog by Sticky.
Interesting thoughts on Douehi (who belongs in this thread). To me he has a couple of very obvious flaws in his game that kill his prospects to be great in a number of positions. He is noticeably slower than most backs on the league and his front on defence is dreadful which makes him a liability defending in the line.

When he did his ACL in 2021 the move should have been made and he should have spent weeks working on his defence to turn him into an effective 11 (Wade Graham mold of player).

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Couple more just sprung to mind. Jono Wright and Jon Green.
Fkn Ploddo Wright. I knew the Warriors were in a hole when we signed him and the coach was talking him up in the preseason.

Hame Lauaki - big, hulking player who should’ve been a beast but produced exactly one beast mode game in his career with us.

Meth

Staff member
Denan Kemp was another Warriors purchase that had us looking for the receipt to return to Brisbane.

Fkn Ploddo Wright. I knew the Warriors were in a hole when we signed him and the coach was talking him up in the preseason.

Hame Lauaki - big, hulking player who should’ve been a beast but produced exactly one beast mode game in his career with us.
I think at 1 stage you had 3 absolute super signings that had played for us in Wright, ayshford and jeff robson 😅. Grim times

Bazal

Post Whore
Interesting thoughts on Douehi (who belongs in this thread). To me he has a couple of very obvious flaws in his game that kill his prospects to be great in a number of positions. He is noticeably slower than most backs on the league and his front on defence is dreadful which makes him a liability defending in the line.

When he did his ACL in 2021 the move should have been made and he should have spent weeks working on his defence to turn him into an effective 11 (Wade Graham mold of player).

Yeah Douehi has other issues, especially now. He's never been quick though that's very true.

He'd probably make a solid impact edge forward. But do you reckon his ego would go for that? Hutchison I always thought would be a decent ball playing edge forward too, not he's the Dogs halfback lol.

Yeah Douehi has other issues, especially now. He's never been quick though that's very true.

He'd probably make a solid impact edge forward. But do you reckon his ego would go for that? Hutchison I always thought would be a decent ball playing edge forward too, not he's the Dogs halfback lol.
When the chooks put 70 on us in late 2022, about 5 tries were forwards brushing through him like he’s nothing. When I think about games that killed a player’s career that comes to mind. He would need to spend an offseason focusing on defence to become a forward. If he stays with us he won’t have an option imo as Luai and Galvin would both be ahead of him for the 6 and Bula has already seen Laurie out of the club for the 1.

Cowboyz

Juniors
Cowboys have had their fair share.

I still have NFI how Jamayne Faunua Brown makes our first grade side. He adds literally nothing.

McLean is also old and slow and has delivered SFA for us since Melbourne.

Grandpaville also should have retired 3 seasons ago. NFI how he gets picked. Ancient, doesn’t really offer anything anymore. He does have heart but we have better utility options.

Taumalolo should be medically retired. Legend of the club but 1 million for 20 minutes a game isn’t going benefit the club.

I don’t see what The Chad offers anymore, he has a very average kicking game.

i recall a match last year we had Brendan Elliott fill in and I recall him allowing 4 tries in one match. NFI how he made an NRL side, the guy belongs working as a barista.

Taumalolo should be medically retired. Legend of the club but 1 million for 20 minutes a game isn’t going benefit the club.

I said when it was signed that the 10 year contract the Cowboys gave him would come back to proverbially bite it on the bottom.