What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2024: 530pm Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Apr 13th

DaveMc

Juniors
I actually hope we get lapped tonight, and get belted again the next couple. We need to blow this all up and start again, and whilst ever we’re still winning, it will give excuses to paper over the cracks. But this simply can’t continue as it is. Hopefully the abysmal attendance tonight might start sending a message to the administrators that supporters are fed up.

Wally21

Bench
I actually hope we get lapped tonight, and get belted again the next couple. We need to blow this all up and start again, and whilst ever we’re still winning, it will give excuses to paper over the cracks. But this simply can’t continue as it is. Hopefully the abysmal attendance tonight might start sending a message to the administrators that supporters are fed up.
I understand why you have that view, but I never hope for a loss