What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So it’s a definitive strategy to ensure our squad is worst in the three quarters?

makes no sense.

if you are saying that this is a strategy adapted to accommodate our weaknesses out wide, I think the question must then be asked why we have ensured out three quarters have been weak for four seasons now.

Either it is a deliberate strategy to be weak there for four years, or we are too inept to fix it
The strategy isn’t to make them weak, they are just a lower priority than the pack and the spine, which are strong. I’m sure Arthur would prefer to have guns all across the park, like any coach. But the salary cap says no.

The recruitment of Lomax points to a change of strategy though. It’s very exciting.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Season 5 Spinning GIF by Pee-wee Herman

The strategy isn’t to make them weak, they are just a lower priority than the pack and the spine, which are strong. I’m sure Arthur would prefer to have guns all across the park, like any coach. But the salary cap says no.

The recruitment of Lomax points to a change of strategy though. It’s very exciting.
Well, if the club had followed my suggestion to play 3 or 5 fullbacks, we wouldn't have to worry about wingers. And fullbacks are always better players, so we'd instantly be a better team. Simples.

Tiger5150

Bench

You still have the great and powerful Zac Cini

TheCrowe

Juniors
Im sure you and Pou are right and he will be looking for opportunities elsewhere. Poor bastard is being blocked by a once in a generation talent in Morgan Harper.
Exactly. You should jump in and get him before everyone recognises his potential.

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach
Why is it Mitch Pearce is apparently contacted by the Eels next minute he is all over the place with podcasts interviews etc...