What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union Trivia

NK Arsenal

Juniors
well i'd rather not, otherwise dally will say that i hate league and think union is the best sport in the world :lol:

nah seriously, who has scored the most tries for the wallabies?

Alehana

Juniors
oh wicked, didn't see this 1, sorry NK.

which allblack (up until this point in time) has a record of 1 try per test?

Calixte

First Grade
Which former rugby league player turned All Black is reknowned as one of the greatest ever goal kickers in Union; often booting goals from halfway without shoes as a party favour?

Te Kaha

First Grade
It is. He was a league player before being poached by the rah rah.

Good to see your bias doesnt stop outside TFC...

a few points...

Bob Scott was never poached.. he played Rugby when he joined the Army...

he wasnt a "former rugby league player turned All Black" as he played Rugby for a few years before being selected for the All Blacks.... and is one of MANY All Blacks and Kiwis to have played both... most League and Rugby players in NZ think the hate from both sides about the other is small mided drivel...

And while he word have been one of the greatest goalkickers of his generation... and an outstading full back he was not even close to being one of the greatest ever... he is remembered more for the kicks he missed in South Africa then those he got.

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
I didn't know that. Anyway, when the All Blacks beat Tonga 102-0 in 2000, name the 4 players who made their debuts for the All Blacks.

Last edited: