What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Think our forward pack is a lot better than Brisbane's .. but Brisbane's forwards have been playing out of their skin to start the season.

If our blokes get on top in the battle of the packs, we will limit time and space for Wallace, Lockyer (who I've heard is in doubt with an ankle injury), Hodges and Folau .. that could tip it in our favour.

That said, I think backing up on a 5 day turnaround after such a hot day at Kogarah this early in the season will probably be a bridge too far for our boys.

Broncos by 10.

But GO YOU SAINTS!!!!!

icewind

Juniors
9. Aaron Gorrell
16. Lagi Setu (not really a flop a fringe 1st grader when he left I do have a huge wrap on him though)
18. Ashton Sims

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Gorrell is going great imo and Setu has tons of potential.

Dim Sims you can have back in a heart beat.

petetheileet

First Grade
Short turn around might hurt us a little towards the end of the game...

I think our attack is just about ready to pop and i can see us putting on some nice attacking moves.

cant wait to see merrin up in the 1st grade

broncos70

Juniors
about time hornby goes back to fullback and soward and head are the halves..thats the only way u guys will come close to winning a premiership

broncos have a different style of play this year from what ive seen..i dont really like gorell but he's doing okay..i hope pj marsh comes back and starts with mccullough off the bench or vice versa

if broncos win itll be by 12+..if dragons win itll be by 2-8

mcguire and sims to drop off the bench as usual unless setu is injured

Gaba

First Grade
How many players in the current broncos team was playing when they last won against the dragons,

_Johnsy

Referee
StGeorges strength forwards, Brisbanes the backs.

Heavy rain and late storm forecast for Thursday and Friday
Thu
thunderstorm.gif

28°C | 21°C
Fri
thunderstorm.gif

26°C | 22°C
Depending on the amont of rain and how the field holds up, if it is very wet I think its a 50/50 game.

Big Pete

Referee
How many players in the current broncos team was playing when they last won against the dragons,

Round 6 2005:

Broncos Side
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Scott Minto
3. Brent Tate
4. Shaun Berrigan
5. Leon Bott
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Brett Seymour
8. Shane Webcke
9. Barry Berrigan
10. Petero Civoniceiva
11. David Stagg
12. Brad Thorn
13. Tonie Carroll

Interchange:
14. Corey Parker
15. Casey McGuire
16. Neville Costigan
17. Darren Mapp

3! 3 Players uh uh uh! :lol:

renouf

Juniors
I'm expecting us to win this, and win it comfortably. On Sunday the Dragons were pretty ordinary against an even more ordinary Sharks side.

Syko

Juniors
sportstab has us a 2.65, I want 3 dollars you beezies!

think I put a note on

grandorient

Bench
I believe it will go down to the wire.

Saints I think will get up, but only by the narrowest of margins. I don't believe either team can be over confident in this one. Saints forwards V Broncos back, will be an interseting superlative game.

GO

Lycon79

Juniors
If it was dry I would have said Broncos by 20+ but with the rain hanging around it I think broncos by 4-8

kruzin

Juniors
I'm heading down to this game should be an absolute cracker,

Im a through and through supporter of broncs but i dont think it will be as big as margin as what some of u guys are predicting,

I'm gonna say a golden point game with a wallace field goal.