What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos V Dragons 6.30 Kick-Off

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
What a stupid time for kick-off; Just so we can please the oh so important Syndey market.

Thinking the CBD (and inner city suburbs especially around Lang Park) will be a car park. Close to peak-hour, Friday afternoon, probably raining and big crowd at Suncorp for a 6.30PM kick-off adds up to a disaster.

Well done organizers! Very well thought out. :clap:

I would anticipate long delays to any people going out to the game. I am expecting them...

Last edited:

renouf

Juniors
Channel 9 practically run the game, they've done it so the game can be shown live in sydney at 7:30

Jono1987

Juniors
I thought they got the Sydney game at 7.30 live and the QLD would be delayed?

They are showing the Dragons Broncos game live in Sydney aswell as Brisbane. As a Dragons supporter here in Sydney I'm happy that it is the live game. Imagine if I had to sit through the Roosters Eels game first. Ew.

beads6

First Grade
I don't think the game will be affected much by the rain tbh. Suncorp has awesome drainage and there has been alot of rain in Brisbane and Sydney over the summer so both sides should be able to handle the conditions. I am tipping the Broncos by 10 on the back of the class they have in the halves. Lockyer and Wallace are in great form.

Mr Saab

Referee
I don't think the game will be affected much by the rain tbh. Suncorp has awesome drainage and there has been alot of rain in Brisbane and Sydney over the summer so both sides should be able to handle the conditions. I am tipping the Broncos by 10 on the back of the class they have in the halves. Lockyer and Wallace are in great form.

It doesnt matter if it has best drainage in the world..if it is raining then the ball control will be affected and it wont be the open game we all want.
It will bring the Dragons right into this

Gaba

First Grade
i reckon this is gonna be a real crap game

Lots of games which are hyped up , turns out to be one sided affairs , hoping it turns out to be the dragons:D

but cant see any side running away with this game though

_Johnsy

Referee
It will bring the Dragons right into this

Like we were never in this game, right chucky ?

If QLD could get their act together and intriduce daylight savings it wouldn't be an issue. But hen again we dont want the following;
Have an extra hour of sunlight,
The curtains to fade,
Having to milk the cows an hour earlier,
Higher rates of skin cancers.

Come on ladies and gents move with the times, or you could get organised and leave an hour earlier.

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont think you were, but i knew we would attract you to this section with your smart arse comments.

No bank robbers to arrest today Johnsy?

_Johnsy

Referee
The comments were made tongue in cheek idiot.

"We"?, are you and aussie q factor is some type of online relationship. Not to mention using the old bait line, you give yourself way too much credit chump. The "smartass" comments were not directed to you. I am sure aussie q factor was the one whinging about the start time or was he doing that on behalf of you as well.

Interesting to see a few "smartass" comments get under your skin so easily.

No bank robbers to arrest today Johnsy?

Heaven forbid Chucky looking like a Hypocrite.

i knew we would attract you to this section

I take it I have wondered into the complete farkwit section. I'll let you be. Enjoy the game.

Last edited: