What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

greenfins

Juniors
From what reports I have been hearing, the boys have been playing some fairly scrapy football, despite this I see the Panthers are on top of the SG Ball ladder.

I would think they must be playing well in sections of the games, just taking the foot off the pedal and losing concentration.

Anyone know of changes in the team or players that are out.

murraymob

Coach
From what reports I have been hearing, the boys have been playing some fairly scrapy football, despite this I see the Panthers are on top of the SG Ball ladder.

I would think they must be playing well in sections of the games, just taking the foot off the pedal and losing concentration.

Anyone know of changes in the team or players that are out.

the draw has been kind to them.First 3 games against weaker teams in the competition.Hard to guage how they are going just yet

murraymob

Coach
this week will be a bigger test against the bunnies both there sides had big wins against the dragons last week

murraymob

Coach
sg.ball team for this week

00005823-image.jpg

1. Michael Compton
2. Keti Nanai
3. Tevita Feiloakitau Fetuani
4. Jake Butler-Flemming
5. Joshua Leslie
6. Robert Mate
7. Harry Siejka
8. Johnathan Taefu
9. Blake South
10. Darcy Hogan
11. Vapunia Tia-Kilifi
12. Tom Eisenhuth
13. Dylan Curtis
14. Regan Verney
15. Sam Hollis
16. Corey Carl
17. Sean Pickup
18. Michael Pio
19. Jacob Brenner
20. Nick Mataia
21. Ryan Wilson
22. Kyle Burchardt
23. Tony Satini
25. Kasia Matavao
COACH: Brad Liggans

m

murraymob

Coach
harold matts team

00005823-image.jpg

1. Riki Willie
2. Jackson Hoffman
3. Joshua Walker
4. Joseph Mapusua
5. Peae Aleni
6. Jarrod Brackenhofer
7. Ryan Casey
8. Jakiel Fuimaono
9. Michael Stig
10. Matthew Lodge
11. John Tailatu
12. Jaye Fuimaono
13. Wiki Tuavo
14. Jacob Maklouf
15. Michael Tauga
16. Brodie Anderson
17. Mark Alaeua
18. Tyrone Glassie
19. Joel Le-Guier
20. Bryce Cartwright
21. David Andjelic
22. Aiden Glanville
24. Leonati Feiloakitau
COACH: Brett Atkinson

m

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The SG Ball side appears to be very settled across the park with minimal changes, they should get better as the year goes on.

The Harold Matthews side however keeps changing despite the very good results. I notice that Jakiel Fuimaono is back this week and Bryce Cartwright is named at number 20.

Brackenhofer started the year at hooker now is at 5/8. Casey has moved from 5/8 to halfback and Maklouf is on the bench. Willie is the new fullback too. The forward pack is pretty much on rotation it seems with some starting one week and others the next week.

Tuavao started the year at 5/8 then found himself on the bench, now he is playing Lock and abit of Hooker too.

The SG Ball side appears to be very settled across the park with minimal changes, they should get better as the year goes on.

The Harold Matthews side however keeps changing despite the very good results. I notice that Jakiel Fuimaono is back this week and Bryce Cartwright is named at number 20.

Brackenhofer started the year at hooker now is at 5/8. Casey has moved from 5/8 to halfback and Maklouf is on the bench. Willie is the new fullback too. The forward pack is pretty much on rotation it seems with some starting one week and others the next week.

Tuavao started the year at 5/8 then found himself on the bench, now he is playing Lock and abit of Hooker too.

i hear bryce cartwright is out for the season and tyrone glassie

greenfins

Juniors
Anyone see the SG Ball game, heard they went down in a close one.
Who were the standouts and who was not!!

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Just had a look at the Harold Mat's team to play this week. Again numerous changes across the park. How the hell does the Coach expect to get some combinations going in this VERY SHORT competition when there are so many changes week in week out.

micro

Juniors
Had it on very good authority that Solo Alone has been cut from the academy SG Ball squad due to attitude problems. That would spell the end for solo at Penrith. He does not appear anywhere on this weeks team sheet.

Kilkenny

Coach
Had it on very good authority that Solo Alone has been cut from the academy SG Ball squad due to attitude problems. That would spell the end for solo at Penrith. He does not appear anywhere on this weeks team sheet.

Well I'm fine with cutting kids who don't have the right attitude. Get rid of them. We only wan't players who have the 'right' attitude. Good riddance if true.

Just had a look at the Harold Mat's team to play this week. Again numerous changes across the park. How the hell does the Coach expect to get some combinations going in this VERY SHORT competition when there are so many changes week in week out.

same as acadmeny coach, tort the boys compressed defence weeks ago,opposition scores tries out wide at will,you think he change it no. costs them big time every game. pommy coach i think not.

Latest posts