What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back, And Disgusted

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well many of my loyal fans may have been wondering where I have been over the past few months. Well here is your answer. I've been drowning in misery and rage within myself after watching these disgraceful minions of Robert Finch.
After watching the 1st game at Penrith v Raiders I was fairly happy with our performance in the first half, however what a mixture of "minibus" Elliott and those idiots in which we call referees controlling our performance in the 2nd half I was quite disgusted.

Again, round 2, fantastic start to the game, and continued to half time. then we have that IDIOT ELLIOTT WHO IS OBVIOSLY SAYING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT REQUIRED AT HALF TIME AND SCREWING IT UP FOR THE LOT OF US!! Now I dont know, maybe it's just our mentality coming intro the 2nd half or my 2nd blame THESE BLIND REFEREES (mainly touch judges). THAT GAME WINNING TRY WAS FORWARD FROM THURSTON AND THEY KNOW IT! I am disgusted and quite frankly lose all respect for referees.

Now enough of my rage. As I make yet again another return I launch a new career in which extends from previous seasons "The Era Of PB". I know call it "PB Arising". As I make another return, I promise I will bring my best work and seed out the idiots that feed on the souls of us Penrith fans such as Tonearmterrowrist and NKArsenal.
And get used to my new phrase I may be using quite alot here in my new "PB Arising" season which is: I'm Back, Get over it"
And also my new Monthly update "PB Weekly Special" which will be my opinion at the end of the month on the forum and the Panthers.
And possibly the return of "Kings and Legends Of LU".

Thankyou everyone for allowing me to continue on this forum and thankyou *Sandy* for giving me a number of chances.

I look forward to dishing out the trash.

PB.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Thankyou for a minimul warm welcomes. You people are the reason I have come back, however people that continiously diss me like those simpletons adamkungl, griffo and that other freak whom i cant remember his name from 2 seconds ago as I do not care or have any respect for her/him. To those who arent glad i'm back...Well. "I'm Back Get Over It".
Now eat my newborn stupour once again onto MY forum in whic it is MY rules.

P.S. Griffo looking forward to another rivalry, I have already scared of your pussy buddies murraymob and Big Mick. Now just to eliminate you and I will become the dominant figure.

I am hoping that the third person you were referring to wasn't me. I thought I meant more than that to you...you simple f*ckwit.

Bazal

Post Whore
Enjoy your short stay Pantha Boy...and it will be a short one, you cranky little simpleton

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Non-Terminator I was refering to you as one I respect. And to the rest of you f**kS! Im back, get ready, and strap your seatbelts...Because I'm gunna end the agony that the REAL NRL fans not the FAKE fans whom play World of Warcraft and play Dubgeons and Dragons ie. murraymob (Dragonslayer) and all his other minions that follow him around in dungeons and dragons.
Get a life, a job and most of all. You dont have to live with your mother at age 40, It's sad. And just in case you all want to know? Dutchy uses his mothers breast milk on his weetbix at age 45 :eek: I WENT THERE BITCH!

Bazal

Post Whore
Non-Terminator I was refering to you as one I respect. And to the rest of you f**kS! Im back, get ready, and strap your seatbelts...Because I'm gunna end the agony that the REAL NRL fans not the FAKE fans whom play World of Warcraft and play Dubgeons and Dragons ie. murraymob (Dragonslayer) and all his other minions that follow him around in dungeons and dragons.
Get a life, a job and most of all. You dont have to live with your mother at age 40, It's sad. And just in case you all want to know? Dutchy uses his mothers breast milk on his weetbix at age 45 :eek: I WENT THERE BITCH!

And you use your mothers breasts to snort coke off...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
eton

now, i know all you "simpletons" (as PB would say) will hate me for this, but i respect PB. not only because he says what he feels, but we just happen to both hate refs and thier poor decisions (i.e the manly v parra drama on sunday) they annoy me, and PB is a legend :)

murraymob

Coach
eton

now, i know all you "simpletons" (as PB would say) will hate me for this, but i respect PB. not only because he says what he feels, but we just happen to both hate refs and thier poor decisions (i.e the manly v parra drama on sunday) they annoy me, and PB is a legend :)

are you 2 holding hands :lol::lol:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
PB , a boy still you are.

One day a man you may become.

Boy/man don't make no difference. You are and will always be a complete nerd. I bet the other boys pushed you into the trough at high school when you were still trying to tuck your singlet back into your y-fronts before you ran off to the library to read Enid Blyton books whils the other boys were playing sport, you twit.

One day you deluded simpletons will realise that I've forgotton more about rugby league than the whole lot of you know with all your miniscule brains taped together like the tape your mummas used to put around your dummys when you were still sucking them in primary school waiting to get home for mummy's boobies.

Latest posts