What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blunt Barrett says Sharks are in danger of sinking

Vossy

Bench
in sticky's 4 years here

2010 - Sharks 11-0 Eels and Sharks 22-18 Eels
2009 - Sharks 13-10 Eels and Sharks 0-30 Eels
2008 - Sharks 16-14 Eels
2007 - Sharks 25-24 Eels

Ricky Stuart 5 v 1 Eels

Quigs

Immortal
Here Average look up this one

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=160949&page=329

The rumours thread on LU NRL pages

see #4929 post

Also mentions something about Ricky signed and sealed with the Donkeys.

But alas someone is telling porkies here ... or hiding under another name.

snagit-1.jpg

But hey .. go for it, imposter.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Avenger

Immortal
I first said Ricky would quit on 2 March, the Informer said it on the 6 March.

Even you dopes can work out who said it first. :D

Seriously you guys are pathetic.

Avenger

Immortal
Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
guys I have to let you in on something, The Informer is one of my other idenitities. For obvious reasons I couldn't post anything under Reefy.
Sorry about that.

Quigs

Immortal
It's okay Average, I've passed all the details onto four corners ... we will get to the bottom of this.

There's two scoopers running amok.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Avenger

Immortal
Avenger, you have been played like a Stradivarius
Your prediction was correct, but as Quigs has pointed out, not the only one.
You have been drawn into spilling your guts by both jackal and Frenzy
Run back to the Parra forum to have a cry and in general made a complete prat of yourself. Please continue!

You too are now are a registered dumbmerkin. Research before posting sh*t.

Quigs

Immortal
I first said Ricky would quit on 2 March, the Informer said it on the 6 March.

Even you dopes can work out who said it first. :D

Seriously you guys are pathetic.

Sorry your information / data is wrong. The Informer / Elford / Reefy disclosed it in the NRL forum on the 5th unless it was a typo

SEE date thingy in pic

snagit-1.jpg

Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Avenger

Immortal
It's okay Average, I've passed all the details onto four corners ... we will get to the bottom of this.

There's two scoopers running amok.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Just admit you are a fool and I'll be out of here.

Avenger

Immortal
Sorry your information / data is wrong. The Informer / Elford / Reefy disclosed it in the NRL forum on the 5th unless it was a typo

SEE date thingy in pic

snagit-1.jpg

Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ok, but mine is on the 2 March 2010 which is before 5 March . So what is your point or are you officially geniused ?.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hope you get banned. It is against the rules to post personal threads against people. But hey its only a forum, not like real life is it ? You'll handle it.

hahahahahahahaha

You should re read your own post here. It's pretty funny. You hope I get banned. You quote rules. You are clearly upset...........then you give me a pep talk on handling things.

Tell ya what Avenger. I'm fine, but the longer you stay in here getting used as a whipping boy the changes in your demeanour are very clear.

Anyway, you'll cope, just stop stalking me like you do to Ricky Stuart.

Quigs

Immortal
Ok, but mine is on the 2 March 2010 which is before 5 March . So what is your point or are you officially geniused ?.

Well we have known knowns. These are things we know that we know.

There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know.

But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we do not know we don’t know

Hope that clarifies it all for you Average. Keep up the scoops.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Avenger

Immortal
Well we have known knowns. These are things we know that we know.

There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know.

But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we do not know we don’t know

Hope that clarifies it all for you Average. Keep up the scoops.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Mate you made a big song and dance that Informer said it before me and now you have been proven wrong and you want to sh*t stir.

The only known fact is (as your sig states), you are a self declared idiot.

Quigs

Immortal
Mate you made a big song and dance that Informer said it before me and now you have been proven wrong and you want to sh*t stir.

The only known fact is (as your sig states), you are a self declared idiot.

What !!! Moi stir sh!t?

I sincerely believe that you looked over The Informer / Elford / Reefys shoulder and just stole the info.

My source told me that The Informer / Elford / Reefy was going to make it public on the 1st but due to illness in the family witheld the release.

But hey, fair enough claim it if you want.

I mean to say if you know all about everything then you would know why I am a declared Idiot.

Dig deep and you might just be onto another big steaming scoop.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Qld Shark

Juniors
You too are now are a registered dumbmerkin. Research before posting sh*t.
Research what avenger?
what is incorrect in my post?
Several far more intelligent posters have exposed you as a joke, I am merely pointing that out
You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting! (Quote courtesy of A Knights Tale)

Avenger

Immortal
What !!! Moi stir sh!t?

I sincerely believe that you looked over The Informer / Elford / Reefys shoulder and just stole the info.

My source told me that The Informer / Elford / Reefy was going to make it public on the 1st but due to illness in the family witheld the release.

I reckon you are now just taking the piss or you need a team around you with clipboards. I am however serious. Help your mates out here. Just state that I own you and that you are an idiot and I will not post in the Sharks forum for the rest of the year. Vossy, reefy or samshark, will also do. I just need one of them to come out of the closet and declare their ignorant stupidity. :D

PS

I know redback is sleeping well tonight. You monkeys should have listened to him long ago.

Latest posts