What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus needs to STFU

Swiftstylez

Bench
Inu is having a hard job taking a kick against Yow Yeh because it is HIM, Burt would have had no chance up against him.

I find it funny how Gus rips into him right after he does something,

IE. a very good run, a good drop out.

Swiftstylez

Bench
OMG PLEASE SHUT UP..

"THE TWO MEN THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED VERY LITTLE"

THEY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN BOTH TRIES

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

RHCP

Bench
Some of his points were valid, the way Inu let the ball drop on his foot instead of catching it astounded me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
captain_obvious.jpg

Kenny Powers

Juniors
The sound of his own voice must give himself a boner. Sick of the wanker dribbling sh*t. Does he not realize how much defending parra had to do. He is just trying to set up a strawman argument against Hayne. I want Sterlo to tell him he has no effin idea.

nöyd

Staff member
I was just coming up to ask the same question...Is Gus Gould giving anyone else the sh*ts...

What Gus is failing to realise is that Hayne is our (only) focal point in attack, as well as our last line in defence. Cut the guy some slack, he is only human ffs

bartman

Immortal
Gus is painful at the best of times.

But he has been making good points about Inu's lack of involvement/confidence. And also about Hayne's lack of involvement in the attack given he's on pretty decent coin compared to either of our halfbacks...

nöyd

Staff member
Jarryd must've rooted Gus' missus or something, there's criticism and then there's obsession, he won't shut up, even early on in the second half.

ElectricEel

Juniors
Is it just me, or is Phil Gould doing more damage to Rugby league than any salary cap rort, Rape charge etc.

He never stops!
If its not refereeing, its coaches or rules or the cap or star players.
Its not just Parra, its everything League! FFS!

bartman

Immortal
His trouble is he doesn't know when to stop making his point-of-the-day, and repeats himself so much that even if you agreed with him to start with, you end up disagreeing with him because he's such a painful merkin!

I've sat in the stands and thought the same things about Hayne's involvement and Inu's detachment... but Gus gets paid good money to just pick a theme every game and repeat it for 80 minutes.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Is it just me, or is Phil Gould doing more damage to Rugby league than any salary cap rort, Rape charge etc.
That might be going over the top a bit, but you're right about Gus being an idiot.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's an agenda driven Merkin, he was giving it to Hayne deluxe tonight. Even when he failed to score that try. He had a very good game tonight no mistakes, scored a great try set up another opne and was unlucky not to score an amazing try, But still he finds fault.......