What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzgerald v Parramatta

strider

Post Whore
If this is all just about stopping Fitzgerald from being a member, that's f**ked.

And childish.

I recall Sevens went to the papers when it seemed (to him) that his membership was somehow being blocked.... It says something positive for Fitzy that he hasn't been to the papers about this childish 3P stunt that may be coming out of my membership fees.

I expect an explanation or justification for this nonsense from Sevens, when he next pops his head on this website to spread his usual one-sided propaganda on behalf of those in whose name he supposedly comes on here.

or maybe it just says he knows more about going to court than others

bartman

Immortal
:lol: true.

Still disgusted how much is kept from members these days.... There's a pic of a new CEO in the latest newsletter - Bob Bentley. But no bio or hello or announcement or anything. Communication has gone backwards since Ovo's days.

Uncle Leo

Juniors
:lol: true.

Still disgusted how much is kept from members these days.... There's a pic of a new CEO in the latest newsletter - Bob Bentley. But no bio or hello or announcement or anything. Communication has gone backwards since Ovo's days.

Yeah Bartman, I understand he was employed as a HR manager at a council prior to this job and just happens to be a mate of that Jude Findlay investigator.:sarcasm:

boxhead

First Grade
If this is all just about stopping Fitzgerald from being a member, that's f**ked.

And childish.

I recall Sevens went to the papers when it seemed (to him) that his membership was somehow being blocked.... It says something positive for Fitzy that he hasn't been to the papers about this childish 3P stunt that may be coming out of my membership fees.

I expect an explanation or justification for this nonsense from Sevens, when he next pops his head on this website to spread his usual one-sided propaganda on behalf of those in whose name he supposedly comes on here.

No bartman, it quite obviously isn't. It's only part of the big law-suit going on.

Do you really think a group of board members would be in court over memberships?

bartman

Immortal
Obviously? Please point me to the bit where it's obvious what else this is actually about. I must have missed it in the posts so far?

Ollie Webb

Juniors
Originally Posted by bartman

And childish.

I don't think Sevens needs to provide any justification as he atleast did not take the Club to court,Fitzy did not go to the papers because he chose to go the legal path. Maybe there is something to hide!

The legal path is much worse in my opinion. What about the membership fees that were wasted (down the drain)on the soccer team for four years. We could have upgraded our Stadium or Leagues Club.

bartman

Immortal
Still waiting for any hint of a reason why someone's membership should be taken off them...

Sevens is the one who apparently knows what that feels like (according to the papers) - I'm still very interested in his explanation/justification of the Board's current actions, on behalf of those people in whose name he posts.

parra pete

Referee
Still waiting for any hint of a reason why someone's membership should be taken off them...

Sevens is the one who apparently knows what that feels like (according to the papers) - I'm still very interested in his explanation/justification of the Board's current actions, on behalf of those people in whose name he posts.

Especially a Life Membership. Very interesting Mmmmmm.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am returning this thread back to the Parramatta Eels forum for further discussion.

This thread was removed on Friday last following an email received by League Unlimited from some one alleging to represent a legal firm from Parramatta.

We have investigated the source and I have also spoken to the legal firm who have told me they have been misrepresented.

So who ever you are, please take you political games elsewhere. We have forwarded your email and IP address to the solicitors so you can be traced.

As a result of this misrepresentation League Unlimited will no longer host any posts for political gain from any member associated with or directly involved in the boards elections. You are all welcome to join in any discussion regarding rugby league as is everyone.

To our members, please do not speculate on who maybe behind this attempted scam as your posts will be removed. We don't know and it will be up to the the legal firm who was misrepresented to find out. They are under no obligation to notify us of their findings.

Cheers

Suitman

Post Whore
As a result of this misrepresentation League Unlimited will no longer host any posts for political gain from any member associated with or directly involved in the boards elections. You are all welcome to join in any discussion regarding rugby league as is everyone.

Cheers

Twiz, does this mean the upcoming elections cannot be discussed?
Will people like Sangreal86, or anyone, from any side of the election, maybe like Colin Green for instance, be forbidden to post info and comments regarding these elections?

Cheers, Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Twiz, does this mean the upcoming elections cannot be discussed?
Will people like Sangreal86, or anyone, from any side of the election, maybe like Colin Green for instance, be forbidden to post info and comments regarding these elections?

Cheers, Suity

The members can discuss what ever they want including the elections.

Anyone involved with the election can discuss footy.

Any posts posted for political gain by any party wont be hosted here, sorry. We dont want to get caught up in any dirty deeds and subsequent actions that may follow as a result.

Its unfortunate but we have no choice.

I've also had issues with people involved in the elections making claims that they are obviously privy to, but their posts cannot be substantiated in accordance with our forum guidelines and this latest incident has brought the matter to a head.

This is essentially a Rugby League fan site and not a place to run a political campaign.

Suitman

Post Whore
The members can discuss what ever they want including the elections.

Anyone involved with the election can discuss footy.

Any posts posted for political gain by any party wont be hosted here, sorry. We dont want to get caught up in any dirty deeds and subsequent actions that may follow as a result.

Its unfortunate but we have no choice.

I've also had issues with people involved in the elections making claims that they are obviously privy to, but their posts cannot be substantiated in accordance with our forum guidelines and this latest incident has brought the matter to a head.

This is essentially a Rugby League fan site and not a place to run a political campaign.

Thanks mate.

Suity

Haynzy

First Grade
Not wanting to be difficult, but....

If someone such as Sevens or Col who is quite open about their identity and their allegience posts here information about the football club, shouldn't that be allowed?
Much like a radio announcer revealing their sponsors so as to avoid 'cash for comment' accusations.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Not wanting to be difficult, but....

If someone such as Sevens or Col who is quite open about their identity and their allegience posts here information about the football club, shouldn't that be allowed?