What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deconstructing the stains

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think people are being harsh on Cooper. Admittedly he's always been a hog (seems a lot of centres are these days) but I think in the context of this year Dragons have been doing the backline movement way too close to the sideline - hence why Boyd has rarely been cutting it out to Morris. IMO only once in Cooper's hoginess this season should he have passed it.

I'd really really like to see Saints start the movement from the other side of the field, giving more space & making the defence spread out. It was so effective against Wigan, I don't see why it wouldn't be against NRL teams.

Steve Price was caretaker coach against Wigan, so my hope is Saints will do it more when he takes over.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
It's going a be a nice day.

Our forward pack will roll and offload on you all day.

Our backline will have no problem capitalizing.

Good luck Ben Barba... Sowie is going to expose this jockey under the high ball come Sunday.

_Johnsy

Referee
It begins this Sunday

The myth that has been the invincibility of the dragons is starting to unwind. Haven't noticed it yet? Take a close look at the game tomorrow. It started weeks ago when the sharks exposed a soft underbelly. It continues tomorrow when the dogs take the field at the SCG

The stains are on wobbly legs. Uncle Wayne is leaving and some of the teams are starting to work out how to play them. We willbe down a couple of players this weekend but I'm suggesting that we will still give q mighty fine account ourselves

The underbelly has been exposed; it is time to slice through it like a hot knife in to butter. Call them what you will:

Stains
Merged scum
Stain george
St illasox
Dragqueens

They are running scared. Whatcha Gunna do when the blue and whites run roughshot over you?

Strange thread, considering that we had our “soft underbelly” was supposedly exposed in Canberra in 2009.

Not m,any teams have dominated us in the forwards, IRC Dogs forwards have been embarrassed several times since 2009.

2 years later we are NRL Premiers, world club champions.

Go figure the cum stained spoffo

Zoggy

Juniors
Ahh it must be dragons v dogs again. I love the banter around this time.

Should be a good close game, dragons by 13

Dogs are going to get pumped.

Barba to continue his comedic stylings from Monday.

Saints 28-4

Nightingale FTS

Dan Hunt will embarrass Bobcat.

Moffo

Referee
It's going a be a nice day.

Our forward pack will roll and offload on you all day.

Our backline will have no problem capitalizing.

Good luck Ben Barba... Sowie is going to expose this jockey under the high ball come Sunday.

lol, which of your softcock forwards exactly? haha good luck chump

Vic Mackey

Referee
saints have played the exact same way for over 2 seasons now, if teams were going to deconstruct them they would have.

Gippsy

Bench
It begins this Sunday

The myth that has been the invincibility of the dragons is starting to unwind. Haven't noticed it yet? Take a close look at the game tomorrow. It started weeks ago when the sharks exposed a soft underbelly. It continues tomorrow when the dogs take the field at the SCG

The stains are on wobbly legs. Uncle Wayne is leaving and some of the teams are starting to work out how to play them. We willbe down a couple of players this weekend but I'm suggesting that we will still give q mighty fine account ourselves

The underbelly has been exposed; it is time to slice through it like a hot knife in to butter. Call them what you will:

Stains
Merged scum
Stain george
St illasox
Dragqueens

They are running scared. Whatcha Gunna do when the blue and whites run roughshot over you?

lol...No brains, and happy without them.