What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Mon | Rabbitohs 0-16 Dragons | ANZ

R6: SOU v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Bench
lol 50uffs
fishing-can.gif
gotcha fat boy :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hey, I knew I was being caught, and I don't care. I have a recent premiership to enjoy, you've got a team that has made the finals once in 20 years but managed to flog us at the back end of 09. Guess you've got to cling on to whatever you can.

Nemesis

Bench
that's right, you've got one half of a premiership to cling on to :lol: enjoy it.. we've got 20 we can actually call our own.

BunniesMan

Immortal
19.5 actually.

Claiming a grandfinal that you never actually played is a bit rich so a half one for you.
Like claiming 16 when you've only been round 12 years like most of your fans do.

You do realise for half the comps history there wasn't even a regular grand final you stupid idiot?

And in 1909 Balmain needed to beat us twice to be premiers?

We've won 20, everybody and every record that counts knows it's 20.

As for the game, hope our players fire up and kick some arse because your coach didn't go to the right team.

11Straight

Juniors
Like claiming 16 when you've only been round 12 years like most of your fans do.

You do realise for half the comps history there wasn't even a regular grand final you stupid idiot?

And in 1909 Balmain needed to beat us twice to be premiers?

We've won 20, everybody and every record that counts knows it's 20.

As for the game, hope our players fire up and kick some arse because your coach didn't go to the right team.
Struck a nerve have i you sooky little cruiser drinking bitch??:lol:

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Struck a nerve have i you sooky little cruiser drinking bitch??:lol:
So while I make a number of points, instead of responding to them you just hurt insults. It looks like I'm the one who struck a nerve.

Have fun losing your coach and your best player.

Boydy will be too busy looking at Newcastle real estate to give a sh*t about the rest of this year.

Hutty1986

Immortal
that's right, you've got one half of a premiership to cling on to :lol: enjoy it.. we've got 20 we can actually call our own.

LOL "half a premiership".. hilarious!! Well-earnt premiers and right in the mix in 2011.

We'll pump you and your joke of a backline this weekend. Back in your box, nuff-nuff.

PS-Where did Bennett sign again? :lol: 40 years of LOL

Hutty1986

Immortal
So while I make a number of points, instead of responding to them you just hurt insults. It looks like I'm the one who struck a nerve.

Boydy will be too busy looking at Newcastle real estate to give a sh*t about the rest of this year.

You still around troll? How come the Souths v Roosters round one prediction isn't in your sig? Aren't Souths top 4 and premiership certainties for the next 3 years like you said?

Maybe one of your metho sculling mates around Redfern can coach your rabble next year? Then again, even a hobo wouldn't touch that poisoned chalice

11Straight

Juniors

What points are they??all the wrong ones you just come up with??

Oh and too bad on missing out on our coach and best player hahahaha.

Latest posts