What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Mon | Rabbitohs 0-16 Dragons | ANZ

R6: SOU v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just clicked to see who the 4 people were who voted for Souffs to win on monday..

South Sydney Rabbitohs
BunniesMan, Galeforce, Nemesis, Raiders_Premiers

couldn't think of a nicer foursome to lock together in a room...

and then throw away the key..

and araldite the door closed..

gregstar

Referee
Like claiming 16 when you've only been round 12 years like most of your fans do.

You do realise for half the comps history there wasn't even a regular grand final you stupid idiot?

And in 1909 Balmain needed to beat us twice to be premiers?

We've won 20, everybody and every record that counts knows it's 20.

As for the game, hope our players fire up and kick some arse because your coach didn't go to the right team.
fishing-can.gif

Nemesis

Bench
Noone gives half a f*ck about $ouths apart from their own miserable supporters.

T.
The largest membership in the NRL (20,256) would disagree.

It's dyslexic, geniused supporters like you who no one really gives a f**k about. Noone is obviously a close relative of yours.... from the same shallow gene pool.

Jono1987

Juniors
just clicked to see who the 4 people were who voted for Souffs to win on monday..

South Sydney Rabbitohs
BunniesMan, Galeforce, Nemesis, Raiders_Premiers

couldn't think of a nicer foursome to lock together in a room...

and then throw away the key..

and araldite the door closed..

:lol::lol::lol:

If our boys are fair dinkum they will crush 50uffs into the ground. Our biggest threats will come from the two fat boys playing out on their left side. Contain them and we'll get up.

Saints 32
50uffs 10

seaeagle sam

Seriously, if Saints turn up, and the should considering who they are playing, they will win 30/40 to 10. Inglis to do one good thing then decide he's hungry.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
South Sydney Rabbitohs v St George Illawarra Dragons
Monday 18 April 2011, kickoff 7:00pm; ANZ Stadium
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Alan Shortall; Touch Judges: Adam Reid and Clayton Sharpe; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Rabbitohs: 1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Dylan Farrell 4. Greg Inglis 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow 8. Sam Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi (c) 11. Dave Tyrrell 12. David Taylor 13. Michael Crocker.
Interchange: 14. Ben Ross 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Nathan Peats 17. Chris McQueen
Dragons: 1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Mark Gasnier 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Dan Hunt 9. Nathan Fien 10. Trent Merrin 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Matt Prior
Interchange: 14. Jon Green 15. Dean Young 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. Kyle Stanley

From NRL Teams Round 6: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20807

Teams for Toyota and NSW Cups: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20828

Nemesis

Bench
LOL "half a premiership".. hilarious!! Well-earnt premiers and right in the mix in 2011.

We'll pump you and your joke of a backline this weekend. Back in your box, nuff-nuff.

PS-Where did Bennett sign again? 40 years of LOL
lol@merged queens... still in denial after 12 seasons. Dragons and Steelers share half a premiership each in a reduced 15 team comp, Nostradamus.

P.S. won't find any posts from me supporting a Bennett to Souths move. Glad he didn't sign with us and couldn't give a f**k where he goes.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Better be careful not to get any of that araldite on your hands while you're jerking off, queen. :lol:

i mention you, bunniesman, waiders pwemiers & galeforce, and the first thing you think of is jerking off?

interesting...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yep. My life is pretty much as empty as the average Souffs supporter. Who the f**k told you? Was that you muzby, you bastard?!

possibly.. i've been selling forum member's identity details to eastern european gangsters, maybe he bought one?

Nemesis

Bench
i mention you, bunniesman, waiders pwemiers & galeforce, and the first thing you think of is jerking off?

interesting...
It seems both your hands are now stuck fast to your mast now arse clown.
Serves you right for playing with araldite... and yourself, at the same time.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It seems both your hands are now stuck fast to your mast now arse clown.
Serves you right for playing with araldite... and yourself, at the same time.

of course.. i'm typing with my forehead obviously..

grouch

First Grade
Looks like Joel Monaghan at his press conference. And when he split up with Fido