What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Supporters

I can't believe the utter crap i've read over the last 24 hours. Sure we were crap, Sure Robson is crap and Mortimer is sh*t and that Hayne's dumb action changed the game.

But to read some of the Garbage like sack the team, Sack the coach,sack the board, sack everyone, I'm not going to another game:crazy::crazy: ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh

Get grip you mentally weak idiots. Would not want to be next to you lot in the trenches.
Seriously, I really got to ask how much some of you actually know about the game. Was Very embarrassed to read half the sh*t that was dished up last night. Makes our supporters look like a bunch of nuffies :crazy::crazy: get a grip!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Correct Jake.
There's some seriously brain dead people around here.
Mindless rubbish, most of it.

Suity

cv8z

Juniors
It's frustration more than anything
Every team has sh*t years and players we just think we have more

barney gumble

Juniors
I can't believe the utter crap i've read over the last 24 hours. Sure we were crap, Sure Robson is crap and Mortimer is sh*t and that Hayne's dumb action changed the game.

But to read some of the Garbage like sack the team, Sack the coach,sack the board, sack everyone, I'm not going to another game:crazy::crazy: ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh

Get grip you mentally weak idiots. Would not want to be next to you lot in the trenches.
Seriously, I really got to ask how much some of you actually know about the game. Was Very embarrassed to read half the sh*t that was dished up last night. Makes our supporters look like a bunch of nuffies :crazy::crazy: get a grip!!!

No, of course you're right. 34 unanswered points last night, 38 unanswered points the week before. All is rosey, all is good, let's keep everything just the way it is.

I'm off now to tend to the fairies in the bottom of my garden.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I've said it all along Jake, our fans are twice as weak mentally as the players at our club, we can probably learn from a few hard nosed fans out there who have had to endure the crap that their club has dished out for many years..

souths fans
Saints fans (pre 2010)
sharks fans..
Melbourne fans.. (who had 2 premierships taken away from them in a drop of a hat)
Newcastle fans..(post Johns)

jesus people! harden the eff up! this was ALWAYS! going to be a rebuilding year, we were ALWAYS going to be up against it.

get the f**k over it and suck it up princess's..

Gronk

Staff member
We have been mostly crap over the past 30 years, so last night had a very familiar feeling about it. New coach, new board but it still feels the same.

Hopefully we can look good for 25 mins next week and maybe even 40 min the week after.

Is anyone really surprised the way we are going. Look at our team. Most people expected on here that we would come towards the end if not last. Thats what we are getting.

When we get some top line halfs and some decent speed in the backs and we are still going crap then go off the handle.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I didn't think we would be last, or near last.

From what I heard the halves were ok they just needed a proper coach. Now we have a proper coach and they're still not going that good.

I don't know what's going on.

I didn't think we would be last, or near last.

From what I heard the halves were ok they just needed a proper coach. Now we have a proper coach and they're still not going that good.

I don't know what's going on.

How about you stop hearing and and open your eyes and have a look. Then you might see what we inherited from Daniel Anderson ;-) You remember the coach that got us to 12 position last year. The coach that didn't rate Keating Mateo etc.

eels81236

Bench
How about you stop hearing and and open your eyes and have a look. Then you might see what we inherited from Daniel Anderson ;-) You remember the coach that got us to 12 position last year. The coach that didn't rate Keating Mateo etc.

Where did you hear that?

The Colonel

Immortal
jesus people! harden the eff up! this was ALWAYS! going to be a rebuilding year, we were ALWAYS going to be up against it.

We were but we have apparently a plan in place that no one on in the club seems to want to share outside of the fact that any player that could help our halves being told they are unwanted...... to rebuild they actually have to have something to rebuild with and at this point in time any player worth rebuildng the club with would be avoiding us like th plague.

cumberlandcozza

Juniors

I blame it on Gen Y

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No wonder we cop it for having bandwagoning fans, the moment it gets a bit bumpy out of the cot goes the toys and the Bottle. Anyone could see this year we don't have the squad to challenge the top sides. But now Kearney can't coach, the man who put this team together made no mistakes at all:)oDA)

Lasts years recruitment was a major balls up all round, the Board,Ossie and DA should be all held accountable, DA already has and Ossie and the board should be asking some questions. But to give it deluxe to the bloke who took over this mess is just making the ame mistake we did with Ando. Hagan set this team backwards at least 5 years witth his overpaying Numpty's and his poor retention of talented youngsters. DA never had a chance so why do the same with Kearney???

. We need stability give this bloke the chance to do what is needed. The whole set up needs a shake included the untouchable Rod Reddy our apprarent best in Aus fitness blokes and an under 20's coach that has delivered SFA. We should be a league powerhouse instead we are lol @ Parra hopefully Kearney can drag us from this mess otherwise we are doomed to wait anther 25 ys.......

scottyeel

Bench

Where did you hear that?

I think Jake likes to make stuff up sometimes.
Not hard to see, he let them both leave with over half a million left in our cap.:roll:

True EEL

Bench
look i agree with the sentiment that some fans are going way over the top with their reactions and saying things like sack the coach, never going to another game etc is crazy...but nonetheless a reaction

i am not going to react like that, but i can understand why some people are.....this club would have to be one of the most frustrating clubs to follow in modern day sport in Australia - there i said it - and i have been supportin g them through thick and thin since 1982.....and always will

but geez, its been tough at times and i am sick of periodically being the laughing stock of the league, which we are again right now. yes, its happening again. For a plethora of reasons, we are again officially the joke of the NRL.

its not the end of the world, but it is tough to take, year in, year out. Other clubs don't get as ragged as we do, on or off the field.

last night's performance was wonderfull to begin with. Jarryd's actions resulted in a monumental shift on the field and we couldn't cope.

having said all that, i'm not about to suggest its all SK's fault or to sack him, however, he is really displaying signs of being an inexperienced rookie coach right now and for someone that has been involved in two winning campaigns for NZ over Australia - i am a little bit surprised. Some of his selections and non-selections have been horrible.....

HevyDevy

Coach
As I have said before, the board has a lot to answer for.

Kearney I feel sorry for. Having said that, I don't like much of what I've seen the past few weeks - how the f**k do you use 26 players in 6 rounds? - but coaches need AT LEAST three years to stamp their authority.

Of course, I don't know how much authority any coach at Parra is allowed to have these days.

Still, the Colonel's post is spot on.

And for those abusing other fans for being angry, perhaps you are the ones that should be looking at yourselves. Standing by your team is great, but refusing to be angered by a club in turmoil is f**king idiotic.

I am just frustrated - yes, we don't have the best roster in the league but what annoys me is our defence at times (turnstile tackling) and our attack from our playmakers. Those can be fixed with hard work and ATTITUDE.

Latest posts