What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Mon | Rabbitohs 0-16 Dragons | ANZ

R6: SOU v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cb4

First Grade
page 76 of the paper

Won't lie it's disappointing we didnt get Bennett, but I'll be happy if Maguire ends up as our plan B

BunniesMan

last comment in the Rabbitohs fan reaction.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Like it's not bad enough Bunniesturd is embarrassing Souths on these forums, they've actually published his branless rants now. I feel sorry for the real Souths fans on here

This Year?

Immortal
I think the "Jekyll" 50uffs will turn up for this game. If they do, it'll be interesting to see how the Saints right side defence handles Ingli$ and Taylor.

_Johnsy

Referee
numbnutsisis

still using the same lines as he did in the game day spoiler round 26 last year. Pathetic

I think the "Jekyll" 50uffs will turn up for this game. If they do, it'll be interesting to see how the Saints right side defence handles Ingli$ and Taylor.

In particular, Soward. A good way to test his defensive credentials before Origin selection.

Gasnier's defense has also impressed me since his comeback.

_Johnsy

Referee
Numbnutsetises

I suppose you just keep trotting out the same diatribe and one day you'll actually beat us when it really matters. I hope you'll be around for another 60-70 years.

Nemesis

Bench
Have Souths think tank come up with a way to teach Chris Sandow how to tackle, nuff-nuff?
Have the DEAD V think tank been teaching Sowie how to go down on Bucks Benny, queenie?

Jamie-Soward-420x0.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
Numbnutsetises

I suppose you just keep trotting out the same diatribe and one day you'll actually beat us when it really matters. I hope you'll be around for another 60-70 years.
Maybe one day John's boy your team will matter... on second thought, probably not. lol@dead V

This Year?

Immortal
lol. It thought....TWICE.

More finals appearances than his beloved team has made in the last 20 years

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
At least South Sydney will be adding to their record 20 premierships for years to come, dufus...

All you have is the memory of a team who will forever be stuck on 15 premierships and your new team who owns half a premiership with the Illawarra Steelers.

LOL@DEAD V

This Year?

Immortal
At least South Sydney will be adding to their record 20 premierships for years to come, dufus...

All you have is the memory of a team who will forever be stuck on 15 premierships and your new team who owns half a premiership with the Illawarra Steelers.

LOL@DEAD V

:lol: Are you sure about that?

40 years and counting.

lol@50uffs.