What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Bulldogs 4-38 Sea Eagles | ANZ #nrldogman

R13: CBY v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
I'm predicting Manly will make the GF against the Dragons or storm.
Don't anyone go starting a myth thread now you hear.

skeepe

Immortal
FMD the Dogs are a woeful team.

Manly were an absolute pleasure to watch that half, apart from Glenn Stewart who has been uncharacteristically grubby with forearms, elbows and knees aplenty.

chrisD

Coach
Looks like DCE has that JT arrogance about him tonight, like he knows he's too good for the opposition and it's just a case of proving it.

Far Canal

Juniors
It wil be interesting if Manly keep this up in the 2nd half what Moore will say the press conference. He has a tendency to whnge all things bar his team....

Notaleaver

Juniors
observations so far:

halves: done nothing, keating just p***es me off with his crap kicking, stupid decisions and hair.

other backs: done nothing special havent got any ball, turner still worryingly looks like our best here

forwards: craptastic

and in general were very boring and repetivie, however because we dont have good enough forwards or kickers we arent ever gonna build any pressure playing grinding football

*sigh

Far Canal

Juniors
observations so far:

halves: done nothing, keating just p***es me off with his crap kicking, stupid decisions and hair.

other backs: done nothing special havent got any ball, turner still worryingly looks like our best here

forwards: craptastic

and in general were very boring and repetivie, however because we dont have good enough forwards or kickers we arent ever gonna build any pressure playing grinding football

*sigh

But but I thought the Dogs bought the right five eighth in Keating....

ceagle

Bench
Hope we dont choke like last year in the 2nd half, rain will make it hard for the Dogs though