What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Bulldogs 4-38 Sea Eagles | ANZ #nrldogman

R13: CBY v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
The Bulldogs record speaks for itself. They've lost to any and all decent sides they've come up against.

Without Tolman their forwards are among the worst in the NRL. They've got no go forward. Pritchard has been at his MIA best and Ryan while he tries hard is well past his prime. Eastwood is still yet to get back to his best.

Who can even name their other props?

Manly are carving them up at will. Even with Hodkinson, Tolman and Eastwood the result would of been no different.

Last edited:

chrisD

Coach
The way Manly are playing the only way there would have been a different result tonight is if they were against the Dragons or Storm, even then I doubt it.

thommo4pm

Coach
the refs will equal things up

Ref's have been good, very little involvement.

Manly are way too strong for the Dogs. The Dogs players don't want to know about it.

I do remember saying a few weeks back the Dogs will struggle to get into the 8. Tonight's performance makes me believe that even more.