What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Roberts

CrazyEel

Bench
Can't wait to see Roberts in the 6 next year partnering Sandow and Hayne back at fullback where he belongs, awesome season coming up.

Eels Dude

Coach
Nope. Switched to Samoa a couple of years back. Still with them. Was named vs Kiwis last year but pulled out with injury. :p

So basically what you're saying is that he switched to Samoa but he's able to be selected for the Kiwis...

If he switched to Samoa for the WC that doesn't count... all players were allowed to.

caylo

Bench
Shut up caylo, it was to use his running game.

Some Interesting Facts

1. public forum and i will talk when i chose
2. You have your opinion
3. I have my opinions
4. We disagree a lot
5. I think you have a very limited understanding of the game
6. I think you were always too small and too slow to play the game
7. I think you feel threatened by me disagreeing with you
8. As far as i'm aware you don't have privilege to the coach's manual and why they do things so your deductive reasoning may or may not be correct.
9. I also do this to annoy you, I do disagree with a lot of what you say but I only argue with you because of your reaction and how you run yourself around in circles to try and prove your right.

:D:D:D

Eels Dude

Coach
Some Interesting Facts

2. You have your opinion
3. I have my opinions
4. We disagree a lot
8. As far as i'm aware you don't have privilege to the coach's manual and why they do things so your deductive reasoning may or may not be correct.
9. I also do this to annoy you, I do disagree with a lot of what you say but I only argue with you because of your reaction and how you run yourself around in circles to try and prove your right.

C'mon mate, no-one can win an argument with Poupou... He's been in the army remember. And he has done a PHD in LBA's. Which I must give give credit for. It's a hell of a lot more useful than True Eels' PHD on vegetation management.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
C'mon mate, no-one can win an argument with Poupou... He's been in the army remember. And he has done a PHD in LBA's. Which I must give give credit for. It's a hell of a lot more useful than True Eels' PHD on vegetation management.

Blue and Gold army.

caylo

Bench

Eels Dude, I'm one stubborn Mofo and I always win one way or another. Its funny to watch someone squirm in their pants even over the net. Do you know once I asked PouPou to prove a statement and he replied 12 hours later with a list of complied stats which where completely was irrelevant to the argument. In that way I win every time and the satisfaction of knowing I'm right is enough. Poupou has an answer for everything but generally knows nothing, I'm sure he is a great guy in person but just has a keyboard induced ego.

Last edited:

SDM

First Grade
Eels Dude, I'm one stubborn Mofo and I always win one way or another. Its funny to watch someone squirm in their pants even over the net. Do you know once I asked PouPou to prove a statement and he replied 12 hours later with a list of complied stats which where completely was irrelevant to the argument. In that way I win every time and the satisfaction of knowing I'm right is enough. Poupou has an answer for everything but generally knows nothing, I'm sure he is a great guy in person but just has a keyboard induced ego.

So you moonlight as a dumbf**k with a knack for jinxing results?

Lossy

Juniors
So basically what you're saying is that he switched to Samoa but he's able to be selected for the Kiwis...

Nope. I'm saying he switched to Samoa and is still playing for them -- his most recent appearance vs Tonga last October -- so he's locked into Samoa this RLWC round unless he pulls an Uate and claims some financial hardship bullshit.

True EEL

Bench
Can't wait to see Roberts in the 6 next year partnering Sandow and Hayne back at fullback where he belongs, awesome season coming up.

no he/she is just a douche who sometimes likes to post sweeping, smug statements as if they are gospel as a flimsy way of supporting his/her own erratic views of the game/team that have been aired previously......:roll:

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench

If he switched to Samoa for the WC that doesn't count... all players were allowed to.

no, Roberts switched to Samoa because it is a fact that he hasn't been in good enough form to warrant selection for the Kiwi's for a few years.....

True EEL

Bench

well if Pou Pou thought it was more useful, then it totally would be....
and if you think so as well, then it probably is too...

True EEL

Bench
Some Interesting Facts

2. You have your opinion
3. I have my opinions
4. We disagree a lot

whether you were just taking the piss, or relatively serious that was such a cool post, especially the highlighted bit ha ha :lol: