What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
Eels just keep finding ways to lose games.
Must be frustrating, they come so close every week and have actually been playing much better footy than their position on the ladder would indiciate.

Big Pete

Referee
I still don't understand why Parra are infatuated with making Hayne the playmaker 10m out as opposed tothe ball runner. His tip on plays to Lasalo and the like were ineffective. Melbourne all but minor premiers.

Big Pete

Referee
Melbourne reminds me of those old arcade fighting games. You get up to the last boss and just when you think you've got them beat, they get some lucky break and go on a rampage. That penalty against Ben Smith was pretty bogus and surprise surprise they take full advantage.

I feel for Parra fans, they've been better than what the results show.

Jason Maher

Immortal
While our effort was certainly the most embarrassing, I would like to sincerely thank Manly and Parramatta for spreading the choke around this weekend.

Didgi

i love how pawwa have one set left in the game and they hit it up 4 times...

Love how Dan Ginane, I think it is, stream died in the arse, describes these hitups like it's two wingers streaking down the sideline in the grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts