What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Seriously how f**king good is Lomax! I cannot believe we got him. Interesting to see where he plays under the new coach because Jesus he just could end up being the best winger on the planet. LOVE that we got him!
* centre ?

Gronk

Staff member
Lomax’s speed really impressed me too, the way he shot up through traffic in the middle of the field to support a line break was speed we just don’t see in our team

I honestly think he’ll start on the wing for us next year.
That means you think that Russell or Blaize will be centre ?

Gutho
Lomax
Penisini
Blaize
Russell

Or a different mix ?

eels_fan

First Grade
My money is on Blaize

I know he’s raw now, but providing he doesn’t completely fail in coming weeks it’s his spot for the remainder of the year. Give him another off season focusing on centre and he’ll be fine.

Russell, Sivo (if retained), Simo (if retained), Dick Pensini & AMS to fight for the remaining wing spot

Gronk

Staff member
My money is on Blaize

I know he’s raw now, but providing he doesn’t completely fail in coming weeks it’s his spot for the remainder of the year. Give him another off season focusing on centre and he’ll be fine.

Russell, Sivo (if retained), Simo (if retained), Dick Pensini & AMS to fight for the remaining wing spot
I hope we do retain Simmo, but IIRC he won’t even be ready until Rnd 5 or 6 2025.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Im getting sick to death of this Punters Challenge Add covering my screen and being repeated over and over again. Can we fu*k this off @Twizzle ?View attachment 89275

as always, can you please post that here, so the right people can see it and do something about it ?