What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd vs Nightingale ?

^ from the shop at Kogarah or on the dragons tail website. I've got a pair - they are awesome. nice and light material, with a little zip pocket for keys or a phone etc. I wear them cycling or in the gym..

blacklock

Juniors
Caption time:

Boyd: Hey Nighty... I was fighting with another player's pet dog the other day when the club physio's cousin saw me, and he sent a text message to a fella who's friend is a pizza delivery guy who repeated it and this was overheard by a bus driver who told a doorman who then told a mate's workmate who blabbed it to his sister.

Nighty: Cool story bro.

The quote should be:

"You Mirin' Brah?????"

lol (a little zyzz tribute hehe)

Breathingfire

Juniors
I heard from my wifes brothers next door neighbours friends next door neighbour that they had found a note left by a Pakistani taxi driver who had recieved it from a Mexican immigant who had obtained the letter out of a bin whilst travelling in the Himilaya's it was 'apparently' put in the bin by a Budhist monk who had received it from Peter Doust during a mediation therapy session 5 weeks ago they then posted it to their relative in Pakistan who couldnt read English so scanned the letter and emailed it to the said taxi driver... The problem was my wifes brothers next door neighbours friends next door neighbour got amnesia after hitting his head after falling over in the shower, he could remember the note existed but not what was on it. His wife threw the letter in the bin thinking it was a bit of scrap paper. Apparently it has now been found by an antique shop dealer who was looking through the tip for antique clocks he has given it to his next door neighbour who knew that it had been thrown out by the wife of my wifes brothers next door neighbours friends next door neighbour and it is in transit as I write this post....

I know its painful but I thought I would do it anyway :)

This joke had already been grossly worn out and then you took it to a whole new level...

Como Connection

First Grade
OK, here are the facts,
- Boydand Nightingale had a fight for sure;
- Boyd is not liked by the players and is not having a go since he signed up north;
- Since orgin, Soward has developed a big ego;
- The team's performance has gone down hill since Bennett announced he was leaving.
Good info!!!

st.phil

Bench
OK, here are the facts,
- Boyd is not liked by the players and is not having a go since he signed up north;
- The team's performance has gone down hill since Bennett announced he was leaving.
Good info!!!

bong water

OK, here are the facts,
Good info!!!

thumb_185.jpg

RedVDave

First Grade
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...mate-darius-boyd/story-e6frexnr-1226123541630

ST GEORGE Illawarra winger Jason Nightingale has broken his silence on a training blow-up with departing fullback Darius Boyd, labelling the rumours a "dog shot".
As the Dragons aim to snap a five-match losing streak against the Warriors at WIN Stadium today, Nightingale was forced to defend talk he and Boyd were involved in a training fracas.
It was rumoured that the pair had heated words before needing to be separated.
"I heard it floating around last week and we thought we'd quashed it because there's absolutely no truth to it," Nightingale said.
"Darius has never had a run-in with anyone in our team. It was a bit of a personal attack and a dog shot I think to bring that up when there was no truth behind it. I'd like to know where it actually came from because whether they think they heard something or what, I'm not sure. It's weird for something like that to be created out of nothing."

The Sunday Telegraph was also told there were further fractures emerging in the premiers' camp due to a widening rift between departing coach Wayne Bennett and chief executive Peter Doust.
Both have denied there are any issues.
What can't be denied is the Dragons have only won three of 12 games since the State of Origin period tore them apart.
They are struggling to score points, with the Roosters and Melbourne holding them scoreless in the second half over the past fortnight.
The Dragons players are refusing to blame Bennett's departure for their end-of-season fade out, labelling the super coach's exit little more than an easy excuse.
However, Nightingale admitted the reliance on running left-edge attacking plays aimed at Matt Cooper and Brett Morris linking off Boyd had become predictable.
Today, the return of right centre Gasnier and left winger Morris means St George Illawarra will be at full strength a fortnight from the finals.
"Obviously we score a lot more points down our left side and we were missing Gaz last week, who is a such an important part of what we normally do on the right hand side," Nightingale said.
"So we've been working hard on trying to add some variation and take some predictability out of our play.
"The difference in a few of our games has been one play or one mistake.
"If we'd played the way we played last week against any other team we probably would have won."
For the Dragons to reignite their season, five-eighth Jamie Soward must overcome a post-Origin slump.
Against the Storm nine days ago, Soward pushed as hard as possible to get involved, barking at teammates and chancing his hand on the big plays.
Unfortunately, they didn't come off.
The time to make things happen is fast running out for St George Illawarra.

gorilla

First Grade
bloody dog at the heart of it - just like the sawcy rumours.

Good on Nighty for covering up the Boyd-instigated rifts in the club.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha! 'Dog Shot'. I told you the pet dog was the source. You heard it here first.

And lol @ 'broken his slience', 'forced to defend'... Crap Paper.

Crap Paper: "Hey Jason, we read on the forums that you and Boydy had a fight at training..."
Nighty: "First I've heard of it."
Crap Paper: "Well what have you got to say to those who started the rumour?"
Nighty: "Huh? I don't give a stuff."
Crap Paper: "C'mon mate, I've got a deadline to meet... give me something."
Nighty: "Look, I have no idea what you're talking about."
Crap Paper: "But you and Boydy talk right?"
Nighty: "Yep, and we get on great..."
Crap Paper: *whispers to self while jotting down notes*... cool, 'forced to defend...'
Nighty: "What did you say?"
Crap Paper: "Nothing. Hey, can I say I heard something from someone's pet dog?"
Nighty: "A dog? WTF, that's long shot mate."
Crap Paper: *whispers to self* Hmmm... 'dog', 'long shot'... I know, we'll weave some editoral magic, and viola! 'Dog Shot'... he he he...
Nighty: "What are you chuckling about?"
Crap Paper: "Oh, nothing... nothing at all Jason. Hey, I'll leave you to it, thanks for the story!"
Nighty: "Story? What story?"

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
When Boyd was tackled in the air today, the first bloke in to defend him was Nightingale.

The Warriors player backed off pretty quickly as well.

Pretty sure Nightingale said, "would you like me to do the same to you at the other end?" Or words to that effect.

Great to see. If you shit with Boydy, you have Nighty to deal with.

Can we please have more more of these rumours over the next few weeks?

Bazzi

First Grade
When Boyd was tackled in the air today, the first bloke in to defend him was Nightingale.

The Warriors player backed off pretty quickly as well.

Pretty sure Nightingale said, "would you like me to do the same to you at the other end?" Or words to that effect.

Great to see. If you shit with Boydy, you have Nighty to deal with.

Can we please have more more of these rumours over the next few weeks?

My dad's friend's workmate who works at Australia Post, intercepted a letter addressed to Jamie Soward and sent by a guy named Bill, who is apparently the nephew of the guy who mows Nathan Fien's lawn, says that there is some feud between the 2 of them..

My dad's friend's workmate who works at Australia Post, intercepted a letter addressed to Jamie Soward and sent by a guy named Bill, who is apparently the nephew of the guy who mows Nathan Fien's lawn, says that there is some feud between the 2 of them..

Hah!
I think I "get it" Bazzi.

The letter shows there may be a feud between:
Your dad and Bill, or;
The lawn mower guy and his nephew or;
etc etc.....

nice puzzle.
(which two?)

hod.

Latest posts