What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC2011 Final: All Blacks vs France

Thomas

First Grade
Stay classy you silly merkin.

Here's a tip: Go and enjoy your team's win instead of posting on a forum.

Red Bear

Referee
Seems the kiwis can't win a world cup in either code without the refs help.

What a f**king farce of a final that was
:lol::lol:

Well done All Blacks, deserved winners, based on this tournaments and, well, the last ten years or so.

Can't begrudge them winning after the terrible year they've had, what with Pike River and the Christchurch earthquake, gone through alot of shit times (and still not at all easy over there) and these sort of morale boosters are great for the country

They'll surely be singing this song from the rooftops tonight. Doesnt get more Kiwi than Footrot Flats and Dave Dobbyn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pWejAnLUQ

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
can't believe i was, but i was shivering with nerves towards the end.

deserved result.

and to the weeping pussy complaining about the 2008 league world cup, tell your stupid fullback not to hand us the ball and don't bitch about referees.

Wilson1

Juniors
Seems the kiwis can't win a world cup in either code without the refs help.

What a f**king farce of a final that was

How pathetic. Still not over 2008 where you were beaten by the better team? France deserved to win tonight but we were the better team over the past how many years.

Constraint

Juniors
Don't worry, at least they're undoubtedly top of the world in AFL. Must be of some consolation at least..

Danish

Referee
I was actually going for the kiwis in the league world cup (bet on them at the start of the tournament and hate half the kangaroo side).... But I could still acknowledge it got handed to them with a few dodgy forward pass calls. They were the better side on the night though so I was happy they won (plus my winnings didn't hurt :lol:)

Tonight I went in neutral, but ended up cheering for France purely based on the ref and McCaw. That prick would be sent off every game if he played for Samoa, but or the all powerful all blacks he is hailed a hero.

Always a shame to see the more deserving team go down in a final.

I really enjoyed that game, tense and low-scoring, nail biting stuff. France were very likeable, pity they missed that penalty. NZ defend very well, wish they did that in league.

Latest posts