What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

First Grade
Mannah, Moi Moi, Poore, Allgood, Shack, J Mannah and Terepo!

I can't believe we have this many good props at the club.

SDM

First Grade
Hopefully that fat slug Poore has a break out season for the Sharks. Lol @ anyone dumb enough to lend ozzy a lobster.

lingard

Coach
A lady I work with has a son who played at Souths in the Matts last year with Addin. She said he is a good player. This lady's son is playing with St George next year.
Her son is Tongan (Fenukitau). She said the biggest problem for the islander kids at this age is to stay clear of the grog.

A lady at work, eh? She got any other tips?

dazeely

First Grade
WITH Sonny Bill Williams finally signing his latest one-year deal with the NZRU, the hunt for his services will hot up among the NRL clubs. The two clubs with the best hope appear to be the Sydney Roosters and Parramatta. The Roosters have a massive trump card - Nick Politis. The Roosters chairman is someone who has the full admiration of the man who will help SBW decide his future - Khoder Nasser. Nasser doesn't rate many of the officials in the code, but regards Politis very highly. They have met a few times for a coffee and they may meet again now that SBW is getting closer to being a free agent. It's something of a surprise that Politis didn't make a play to bring Williams back next season - a pay-out to Canterbury may have been an option and Politis does have a good relationship with Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib. SBW will be chased by clubs all over the world, but he will bring people through the door like no other player. His marketability is huge. You can be sure that the man doing the negotiating for Channel Nine as it looks to hold on to the NRL rights, David Gyngell, will want SBW back. And Gyngell has the ear of Politis. The Eels' chances will depend largely on coach Stephen Kearney, who has a long relationship with the former Kiwi league international. They also have plenty of coin, third-party sponsors and one of SBW's best mates, Reni Maitua, in their midst.

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/sandow-opens-up-on-hometown-drama-20111105-1n0yo.html

lingard

Coach
SBW wont be coming to the Eels

Excellent! He`s over-rated and injury-prone. He`s had a fairly good run in union, but get him back into the weekly grind of the NRL, and I reckon he`ll be on the sidelines more often than not.

parraeels2010

Juniors
I have strong connections to the club and I'm about to give breaking news: Jarryd Hayne will sign a 4 yr extension by the end of the week keeping him at the club to 2017 he will be 29

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I have strong connections to the club and I'm about to give breaking news: Jarryd Hayne will sign a 4 yr extension by the end of the week keeping him at the club to 2017 he will be 29
Just like time you said Ozzies son told you Orford was a done deal. Or the time you said By the end of the week the eels will announce they have signed Clinton Toopi over 3 years for $360K.
My favourite was when you said you just got a phone call from your excited real estate dad and he told you he had just shown Cooper Cronk 3 houses in the Parramatta area.

You always have really exciting news.

84 Baby

Referee
I have strong connections to the club also. I grew up in the Parra area, I live in the Parra area, my mother is an avid Eels fan and I don't think I could support another team

Parra Pride

Coach
I have strong connections to the club also. I grew up in the Parra area, I live in the Parra area, my mother is an avid Eels fan and I don't think I could support another team

I wouldn't be caught dead supporting another team, it's either Parramatta or nobody.

Gronk

Staff member
Just like time you said Ozzies son told you Orford was a done deal. Or the time you said By the end of the week the eels will announce they have signed Clinton Toopi over 3 years for $360K.
My favourite was when you said you just got a phone call from your excited real estate dad and he told you he had just shown Cooper Cronk 3 houses in the Parramatta area.

You always have really exciting news.

Talking about players living in the Parra area, did anyone see the pic that Hindy posted on twitter the other day ? It was Lukey sitting at the bar at Hindy's house. Hindy has Tooheys New on tap !

Go Hindy.

Sorry for the hijack . As you were.

bartman

Immortal
SBW wont be coming to the Eels

Good to hear, imo.

Couldn't believe that game in the rugby world cub where he finally came off the bench, shoulder charged a guy and got sin-binned for the rest of the match! $BW is none to bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts