What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homeland

Raider_69

Post Whore
You in or out?

Normally i download tv shows from the states and watch them in advanced, never bothered with this one but wanted to catch the premiere last night and im already all in on this one. Looks a cracking show off first viewing.

anyone else keen?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
My wife loves it but I don't watch much TV outside of Comedies. Is it good ? I mean I obviously take the opinion of people from the internet more seriously than my girlfriend who literally likes every TV show ever.

El Diablo

Post Whore
You in or out?

Normally i download tv shows from the states and watch them in advanced, never bothered with this one but wanted to catch the premiere last night and im already all in on this one. Looks a cracking show off first viewing.

anyone else keen?

watch it

it's a good series

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pete, ive only seen one ep so far but that was pretty damn impressive, ill be tuning in weekly for sure. Looks a cracking show.

Last time i really got into a drama series was Prison Break season 1-2

Karl

Juniors
It's great. You'll love it.

The lead actor guy was good in Life as well. But this time he has a hot wife.

HowHigh

Coach
Haven't watched it yet..if its worth a watch I'll download a few episodes and see
Every other show I download is on a break between seasons

Alba

Coach
69er, watch it! It's really good! It gets slow around the middle of the season, but it's awesome!

Latest posts