What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan: Does he annoy you as well?

Beau Ryan : does this guy annoy you as well?

• Total voters

juanfarkall

Coach
harmless, probably the latest version of D. Williams.

If you watch the Footy Show then you probably deserve low grade antics.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He puts himself out there and good on him. His humor is base, but I never claim to be above fart jokes and laughing at other people.

He's developed into a very decent first grader too. He's a good player.

He's got a lot of fans. Especially the birds. The birds love 'im.

Grapple

Bench
Did you find riddells post try celebration of jumping into the stands and clapping himself annoying too?

Or Andrew Ryan's stumble into the Bobcat. That was infuriating to watch! He's a professional sportsman! Grrrr...

:lol:

2010Dragons

Bench
I imagine the next thread will be lamenting the lack of personalities in the NRL.

Dead set, any time anyone shows a hint of charisma (whether he's actually funny or not isn't the point...hit and miss i guess) someone has to get their 'footy is serious business' face on and have a sook.

How many professional soccer players around the world act like clowns or ametuer comedians?

If you want the NRL to be seen as a professional sport then the players must act like professional players not BOGANS in the pub.

MadPie

Juniors
He is suppose to be a professional footballer but acts like a circus clown like you.

At least you have taken note of Mr Raditch's grammar lesson. Normally you would have said 'his suppose to be'. Here's another lesson-he is supposed.

It does take talent to be a circus clown, it's a profession in itself. And as we are both professionals in other areas, thanks for the complimenting us for being multi-talented.

Thread=fail.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Did you find riddells post try celebration of jumping into the stands and clapping himself annoying too?

Yet to see it topped, certainly my fav....and Riddell ain't my fav player, but that was very clever.

Also a one off, dancing for every kick is.

taxidriver

Coach
he is performing on the field, if i was a balmain fan as long as he kept that up i wouldn't care what he did off it.

carcharias

Immortal
Don't watch the footy show then ..

Or if you must watch the footy show for all your serious football talk just change the channel
when he is on.
It is a pretty simple procedure.

FTR he is funny and not annoying or insulting in the slightest.
I have seen many comedians that are many times worse in the insult stakes.

2010Dragons

Bench
Looking at your join date: f**k off bandwagoner. And take a chill pill.

Just becuase I decided to dedicate my Forum name to the 2010 accomplishment of my mighty dragons has fooled you.
I have been supporting the Dragons for over 35 years.
This is a forum for EVERYONE to share opinons....if you don't like my opinon then you can f**k off and take a chill pill.

MacDougall

First Grade
Lol this thread is poor form. Ryan was the only player out there last night for the Tigers that played good. He just pissed you off because he didn't fold like the rest of them and even put a couple of massive hits on and scored a try. You're weak as piss.

adamkungl

Immortal
How many professional soccer players around the world act like clowns or ametuer comedians?

If you want the NRL to be seen as a professional sport then the players must act like professional players not BOGANS in the pub.

Yawn. Australian culture has always had a strong element of being able to laugh at yourself.

gUt

Coach

As evidenced by soccer's outstanding successes in the Australian market.

Clifferd

Coach
f**k can't dragons supporters celebrate a win without whining about something. it seems to be a common trait. who cares what some nuffie thinks of him, at the end of the day he is still getting paid more than you, is more popular than you and is turning into a solid footballer. I'll say his new stuff is quite unfunny, but his old stuff was usually quite the laugh..

thommo4pm

Coach
Ryan has been the only tigers player thats deserved to get paid this year.

His footy show stuff is hit and miss, I find some it hilarious and some terrible

If Ryan patting his head after scoring is the biggest issue you have in your life then your doing Alright

Summed up nicely.

StormHi

Juniors
I hit Yes when I meant No 2010Dragons this thread and your opinions just put you on par with DoggiesBro biggest Wanker of the year.

If I was a Dragon Supoorter I would be ashamed to be supporting the same club as you.... So you are telling me that a GAME is serious Business? Get over yourself mate.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
This thread is a fail.

If you asked me 12 months ago I would have said Ryan is a reserve grader.

Last night he proved he is a good first grader and was one of the only Tigers players who should be able to wake up this morning proud of his effort. If the rest of our team showed as much energy and enthusiasm as Ryan we wouldn't have had nearly 40 points put on us.