What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan: Does he annoy you as well?

Beau Ryan : does this guy annoy you as well?

• Total voters

2010Dragons

Bench
Is it me or does this guy annoy you as well?
Does anyone think his funny?
Do you know why he rubs or pats his head own head whenever he runs on the field or scores a try?
Because his is a dick head and is wanking himself.
He's rude and arrogant insults to the public on the streets while trying to attempt comedy is very lame.
One day I hope someone in the public punches him when he tries to annoy them.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
I reckon he is funny.

Cops extra on the field and lives with it for the most part.

... The strange part is Dragons fans think Wendell is not annoying... But find BR is.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
No. An underrated winger (great finisher - look no further than 2012 start to the year) who is walking the same path as Girds, Matty Johns etc.

Grapple

Bench
He's good value. Makes a nice change from hearing the same old "Yeah good... yeah... nah.. it was a tough second half... but we stuck in there" from all the other predictable boofhead league players.

Good on him for acting like a goose and not giving a shit. I think people just need to stop being so precious, and lighten up.

drago brelli

Bench
He's good on the footy show which is base at best. Ryan has turned into a good winger. One bright spot for the poor wests/balmain team.

2010Dragons

Bench
I reckon he is funny.

Cops extra on the field and lives with it for the most part.

... The strange part is Dragons fans think Wendell is not annoying... But find BR is.

Beau Ryan tries to belittle and insult people.... NOT FUNNY but annoying!
Wendell is all talk about Dell ....NOT INSULTING but annoying!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ryan has been the only tigers player thats deserved to get paid this year.

His footy show stuff is hit and miss, I find some it hilarious and some terrible

If Ryan patting his head after scoring is the biggest issue you have in your life then your doing Alright

Danish

Referee
He is suppose to be a professional footballer but acts like a circus clown like you.

I agree wholeheartedly....

That stupid prance of the Spanish horses he does before every conversion attempt is particularly annoying and unprofessional. Just kick the f**king ball damn it!

Joely01

Bench
You know whats annoying, Jamie Sowards stupid ballet performance before he does a conversion.

gUt

Coach
Leading try scorer in the comp at the meaument isn't he?

I veauted neau.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol Danish..

Meh people are too serious, I don' t find him funny, but fair dinkum most improved player in the last 6 months.

But does not annoy me either.

adamkungl

Immortal
I imagine the next thread will be lamenting the lack of personalities in the NRL.

Dead set, any time anyone shows a hint of charisma (whether he's actually funny or not isn't the point...hit and miss i guess) someone has to get their 'footy is serious business' face on and have a sook.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Did you find riddells post try celebration of jumping into the stands and clapping himself annoying too?