What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@rorters

Stagger Lee

Bench
Great game

Mitchell Pierce was awesome today. The Roosters fans were more plentiful and more noisy than I thought they would be. Took my wife and kids to the game and they thought it was easily the best game for a long time.

Most people have worked out the OP is a merkin but the real laugh in this thread has been the actions of the Souths fans. Seriously do you wonder why half this forum laughs long and hard at your team?

And as for my team .... Hornby you little ripper! :)

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Dunno why rabbitohs fans are loling, the dragons would put 50 on your lazy mob. Well done decent Dragons supporters, great game. I'm just glad we put up a decent fight this time, that's all a fan wants.

Errr I thought it would be pretty obvious.

You guys did the exact same thing to us ( scoreline + minutes) in Round one and Souths fans copped a lot of grief about it. I think there were a few Roosters crowing about how only Souths could lose a game that way.

You guys did play great today and it would have been a very harsh loss. I know how it feels so my condolences, but don't pretend you don't understand why Souths fans want to rub it in a little.

big country

Juniors
Lol Brian Smith shouldn't be surprised with that loss cos he publicly stated after round 1 match that he felt rooters would score 2 tries in 3 minutes v BIG20 no?

Ozzy

First Grade
I missed round one. Could someone please be telling me result from dragons v roosters, no?

All 3 of them are mine.
You didn't miss it, you're probably trying to forget it.
Oh ffs. The worst 2 minutes of my life.
I'm f**king going to bed.
I don't why a Souths supporter would ask what the Dragons V Roosters result was as it is on the news (unless he didn't own one) but to help out a little brother supporter, it was 28-24 Dragons way.

Ozzy

First Grade
I missed round one. Could someone please be telling me result from dragons v roosters, no?

All 3 of them are mine.

Woke up this mowning next to a hot babe and yep we sure did have a good ole lol@roo$ter$
So you woke up next to this? You're lucky you left before the owners woke up.

1.1250255463.pig-on-a-spit.jpg

taxidriver

Coach
what the f**k is the point of bagging another fan after a loss?

especially after a game like that?

i get it if your 12 years old and don't know any better but seriously it gets tiresome.

by all meansm give it to someone for being a dickhead, defend your side, stick up for your point of view but if you follow league because you get off giving it to other fans, go follow something else.

Ozzy

First Grade
what the f**k is the point of bagging another fan after a loss?

especially after a game like that?

i get it if your 12 years old and don't know any better but seriously it gets tiresome.

by all meansm give it to someone for being a dickhead, defend your side, stick up for your point of view but if you follow league because you get off giving it to other fans, go follow something else.
Taxidriver, there is always at least one idiot for every supporter group.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I love how yet another LOL@AnNRLteamotherthanSouffs thread just ends up as a LOL@Souffs thread. Rabbletoh supporters are so desperate to divert attention away from their own fail club that they hop all over these threads like mad jackrabbits.

But it doesn't work...LOL@5(c)uff$...it's a part of forum culture now and will be forever.

big country

Juniors
I love how yet another LOL@AnNRLteamotherthanSouffs thread just ends up as a LOL@Souffs thread. Rabbletoh supporters are so desperate to divert attention away from their own fail club that they hop all over these threads like mad jackrabbits.

But it doesn't work...LOL@5(c)uff$...it's a part of forum culture now and will be forever.

oh, and did I mention lol@knight2 :cool:

long live the BIG20........no? :cool:

Latest posts