What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 12 Eels v Dragons game thread

bartman

Immortal
Cant blame the coach for the stupid mrrkins and the errors they make, right game plan and they f@#k it up.
Right game plan that has us scoring no points in the second half?
Right game plan of trying to hold onto the lead for forty minutes, first by eight points, then by two, and then getting run down at the end?

I'm yet to be convinced about this game plan you speak of... Sandow had a good first 40mins in attack and a few combinations looked a bit better for a while - that in itself is not an 80min game plan.

MrT

Juniors
Even Hindy just said it. One tackle. Referring to Ryan softcock Morgan.
Ryan f**king Morgan. he's not a park footballer.

You have just defended for like 75 mins and you pass to the bloke that's most likely to lose the ball and he does, gets monstered by the BIGGEST SOFT c**k IN SOWARD.

If I ever got monstered by soward, I would go home and throw my boots in the bin.

Morgan do the right thing.

What the f**k was Hayne thinking passing to this kid

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Put a fork in us because we are DONE, this is about as low as I have felt regarding footy for a long time, I cant c another win coming anytime soon, so many teams have been shithouse against us and still manage to win, as a club we have sunk to our lowest ebb in history, forget Wooden Spoons in the 60 and 70's with our resources and juniors these days this is an absolute farcical mess we are in, heads must roll!

Far Canal

Juniors
Seriously why the f**k do we have touch judges - the stupid merkin saw that Stanley took out Morgan - and he acted like a pussy and did nothing. Where is the video referee?

Morgan continues to make me want to kick my neighbour's f**king dog.

Djay

Juniors
Ryan f**king Morgan. he's not a park footballer.

You have just defended for like 75 mins and you pass to the bloke that's most likely to lose the ball and he does, gets monstered by the BIGGEST SOFT c**k IN SOWARD.

If I ever got monstered by soward, I would go home and throw my boots in the bin.

Morgan do the right thing.

What the f**k was Hayne thinking passing to this kid

Hayne shouldn't be worried who his passing to, because Reggies shouldn't be in FG.

forestfan

Juniors
two mistakes..the role the dice ball from Paulo to Toutai

and the Morgan..never looked comfortable

1 of these was gonna lead to a try

my two cents

Toutai should start

Paulo bench or NSWCup

pk76

Juniors
One on one strip is legal.. Unless they changed the rules this year. Besdies Morgan should have done better.

Bit harsh on Horo.

I am mad as the next guy about how we tried to slow the game down with 20 mins to go... but we are talking about guys who haven't won much and extremely low in confidence. They were sooo desperate to win in any manner.

Gutted for them actually..

Avenger

Immortal
Our attack has no structure because our coach has no idea and keeps picking the wrong players. Paulo, Horo and Morgan should never see first grade again. How come we have no players in motion off the ball ? No decoy runners ? Why do we stand so shallow in attack and all our players appear to stand flat footed? I'll tell you why, Kearney has no idea.

Eelogical

Referee
Realistically, the Eels played to their best for the 80 minutes so far this season IMO. Dragons most likely thought it was going to be an easy 2 points and played accordingly. I won't assume that most Eels fans thought we were going to win it with 15 to go, you knew in your heart we were going to lose it...........amirite?

Latest posts